Formula milk powder advice

melissa27

Hi, you can look at the reviews on Mamahood website , if it can help you to make a choice. You can find many different brands and choose which one is the best for your baby according to his / her age.

https://goo.gl/uAAZK3

leemandee

first 6 mths mothers are encouraged to breastfeed if possible, if not there are many choices available. you can consider Dumex Mamil Gold

Dumex’s Mamil Gold has a range of formulas suitable for babies through to 6-year-olds.

In addition to containing the highest amount of prebiotics among all follow-up milk formula brands in Singapore, Mamil Gold also has a tailor-made blend of nutrients that is a perfect supplement for your baby who may have been introduced to solids.

Mamil Gold also contains DHA & ARA (vital for brain development), Omega 3 & 6, taurine and choline (for mental and physical development), calcium, vitamins A, C, D & E, iron and phosphorus, among others.

Mavis Sheh

try breastfeeding which is the best for your precious. If really no choice, then maybe move to formula?

Penelope

Dear Mummy,

Its best to breast feed your child for the first 6 months. However, if you are not able to do so, I am able to get Australian milk powder at cheaper prices as my sister is currently studying there. These are the brands that I am able to get from Australia directly:

1. Nestle Nan
2. Nestle Optipro HA series
3. S26
4. Bellamy

Free delivery for order $200 and above. Self collection is available at Bedok or Tai Seng Mrt.
Delivery can also be arrange for a small fee. You can contact me at HP: 8822 5261 if you are interested.

best regards, Penelope

Foodaholic

yeah.. it's recommended to bf for first 6 months. if really need one, second Dumex mamil gold. not only it's value for money but contains a prebiotics blend to support the body's natural defences.