Fortune-telling. Did it work for you?

gaja

Hi mummies,

Have anyone tried a fortune-telling?!! Did it work for you?
I've recently a session with a fortune teller, asking about my pregnancy, and she told me that I'll have two babies during the next 5 years, and the first will be during this year. And today I've found out that I'm pregnant, can you believe??? Do you think it's just a coincidence?
She also told me some aspect of my character that is difficult to find out at first meet and some other thing about relationship. I was a little bit doubt, as it was first time, but today I’m totally confused.
Still under the impression!!

gaja

Sorry for late answer.
She is Alice Grace. I've contacted her by email, at first I asked her one question and then we had a session by whatsapp.

gaja

Can you give her contacts? Is she available all time or should I set an appointment in advance?
Alice Grace (gracebqw@gmail.com)
She answered my first question in 2 hours and then in the evening I had a session. I guess you don't need to book in advance.
Good luck!!!

Last edited:

takibu

She is doing some spiritual practices, so all her tarot-reading is donation based. I feel myself real lucky!! Any ideas about her usual price, I’ve sent her $70, do you think it’s enough?

gaja

Well I guess yes, depending how long was the session.
I feel that she bring good fortune

Last edited:

yukki

Hi all...
Sorry but i wanna ask if fortune telling can ask abt whether will i be pregnant? I've been trying for 2yrs le but still no result...pls advise..

gaja

hi yukki
she told about my pregnancy, just about 20 days before i realize that i'm waiting for a baby. But my sister told nothing about children, though i'm not sure if she asked..

Babygirlwed2013

8 years ago after my first miscarriage, by chance i was introduced by a friend for personal cleansing. In simple terms, each of us and the home that we live in has an energy field. This energy field can be weak or in a confused state. cleansing removes the negative aspects. since then i now have 2 boys and 1 girl. always go for medical treatment but also keep an open mind. if you would like to try then i recommend that you go to Google and search for sacredsagesg

lovely15

Alice Grace (gracebqw@gmail.com)
She answered my first question in 2 hours and then in the evening I had a session. I guess you dont't need to book in advance.
Good luck!!!
Thanks Gaja for sharing this contact and giving the reference. I have just had a session with her on Skype.
I wanted to know if my trip would be successful and if I would start dating with someone I like.
I am so excited about it now as she told me something very nice. Let’s see what happens if I have time I will tell you more when I come back.
I wasn’t sure if I need to go there but when she predicted a nice trip I felt that I really did felt the same she only told me what I felt myself so I trust her now.
She is very nice, smiling all the way and it is a pleasure to have a tarot reading session with her.
I hope I will write more when I will be back home.

lovely15

I promised to tell if the predictions will come true... One part has already come true! Alice Grace told me about business relations with that guy. He helps me now to adverticse my product! He appeared to be a nice guy, soon we will meet and I will see if the next part of the prediction will come true!

Last edited:

lovely15

Curious, wad Questions did the person ask?
hi, I am not sure if I got you right, but if it is about my qeuestions- I asked what I should expect from the trip and from a guy I was going to meet there...
So, now I can say that she was absolutely right that I would only have business relations with him and not more. It was really strange that close relations seemed not possible with him because he txted me inviting for a real date. This never happened but I am not upset because I know that he is just not the right person for me.
So now I know that the predictions come true especially some general because as I was told that the relations with him would be just for business without specification if I will go to that trip or not. I was 100% sure I will but I never did.

littlehamster

So is kinda, u ask her a situation and she will predict What happened? Do u let her know like your birth date or horoscope or something? Hmmm

lovely15

That's right, I only need to ask questions and tell her my situation. She says that she uses the either the photo or Skype session when she can see a person