Free $5 NTUC Voucher Up for Grab!!

Hello there!

My name is Janice, and I am an undergraduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS).

I am currently working on my Final Year Project and I would like to seek your help to complete a short survey.

The objective of this study is to understand how Mothers make their formula milk choices in Singapore.

The survey would take less than 5 minutes of your time to complete. You may access the link here:

https://qtrial2018q2az1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a3tMO5JkdFcc1tr

To show my appreciation towards your help, 20 participants will be selected at random to receive a $5 NTUC FairPrice voucher each! All survey responses will be closed on 22nd April 2018, Sunday.

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

T&Cs:
- Only respondents who satisfy the research criteria (as mentioned in the survey) are qualified to win a $5 NTUC FairPrice voucher each.
- 20 participants will be selected at random, using an online generator.
- The survey will be closed on 22nd April 2018, Sunday.
- All winners will be notified and contacted via email by 29th April 2018, Sunday.

Araliane

I hope you're doing well! Your project sounds fascinating, and I'm more than happy to assist you by participating in your survey.

sandrahofis

Understanding the decision-making process behind formula milk choices among mothers in Singapore could have significant implications. I've bookmarked the link to your survey and will make sure to complete it as soon as possible. Additionally, it's incredibly generous of you to offer participants a chance to win a $5 NTUC voucher. It's a thoughtful gesture that adds an extra incentive for people to participate. By the way, have you considered using couponing apps to incentivize participation? It could attract even more respondents. Anyway, keep up the great work, and I'll make sure to spread the word about your survey!