Free & easy in Perth

I admire the everlasting flowers in kings park. Not sure if it is still there.:Dancing_tongue:

In canberra, they have the tulips exhibition.:Dancing_wub:

Ting

Oh another suggestion, if you are planning to eat out, to bring your own water in a water bottle. Coz while the food was quite cheap (large servings, can share), it was always the drinks that ended up costing the most!
yes yes yes. the drinks there r so exp!! $3.50 for a can of coke!! usually i just grab the Free water btls from the hotel, if not, i wil boil some water the night b4, and by morning, it will be cooled and ready to drink! :)

mummy jay

I brought my son to Perth during the strawberry season and if you rent a car and drive around, you can stop at the small farms to buy strawberries :001_302: We also went to Adventure World. It's a small theme park that's kid friendly but its only open from late spring to early autumn I think.
The vineyards usually have very nice restaurants that you can dine at.

littlena

Alpha Male
anyone went to Perth with kids free and easy? can share ur itinerary or places and accomodation that u tried? Thanks.
I will PM you a Video (30mins) we made :) you can see how we plan the FNE... It was a great trip with a 2 year old.
In Perth the BEST place we stayed at was at a serviced apartment with full functional kitchen, living room bedroom etc.. at really good price.. location is perfect.. my daughter loved it so much !
If you wanna know more you can see Quest on James
By the way there is a great Vietnamese restaurant nearby!

JJDad

I will PM you a Video (30mins) we made :) you can see how we plan the FNE... It was a great trip with a 2 year old.
In Perth the BEST place we stayed at was at a serviced apartment with full functional kitchen, living room bedroom etc.. at really good price.. location is perfect.. my daughter loved it so much !
If you wanna know more you can see Quest on James
By the way there is a great Vietnamese restaurant nearby!
Thanks a lot! received the awesome video! ur gal look so cute and resembles u so much!

littlena

Alpha Male
Haha Thanks.... our itinerary was manageable self-drive with a 2 year old in tow... I had recommended to many friends... PM me if you need any further info :)

lekdao

Hi JJDad,

Confirm going to perth in Sept 2011? My hubby is going too on 3rd week of Sept if not wrong.

mommysnake

Sep is great time to visit Perth, but its still alittle cold, do bring extra clothings for your family.

My uncle and cousins live in Perth..we went honeymoon in Perth years ago, its a nice and serene city.I really like it.:) For car rental, i recommend Hertz..heard from my frds that their service is quite good and reliable..i didnt rent a car bcos i was driving in my uncle's car around the city.

Somewhere in mid sep, cant remember the actual date, there is this royal show, like a yearly carnival (abt aussie farming etc..) it's fun and great for photography.:)

Do visit Kings Park, Perth Zoo, Perth Museum and my fav is Whale-Watching cruise..:Dancing_wub: I miss the Koala already..:001_302:

bijinoo

Hihi, i planning bring my 15mths old daughter to perth on this coming Aug. May i know is it easy to buy baby ready foods (crereal & those puree/ready food in jar) from Perth supermarket? etc IGA supermarket. I dun want to bring too many baby food from singapore coz want to make my luggage lighter.