Free FisherPrice Activity Center toy & other cool toys for sale

DJMom

Hello,
I have some awesome toys for sale and one free to the first buyer who spends $50 total.

1) Free toy - A Fisher Price Activity Center toy that both my kids loved for years. The music and sounds are all working well and its amazing how well this toy has put up with their abuse, because it truly is one of their most beloved toy. There are many buttons and gadgets that will entertain a baby for a long time, especially one who is learning to stand. I'm giving this free as it is not as new as my other toys but you may find your baby liking this old thing than any new toys you buy :)

2) Wood Activity Box $30, 2 years old. I bought this from the US for USD $130 and my kids loved it. It is in very good condition and you can store smaller toys in the box as well. You can turn the top around when you need to keep it. See pictures.

3) Table top toys such as Fischer Price puzzle and PlaySkool pop up toy, bought less than one year ago. Each one cost at least $30 and you can have each for $12 or all five of them for $50 instead of $150. They are in excellent condition, Four of them are practically brand new, and only the horse toy is slightly more used.

4) 4 Electronic toys including Leap Frog, vtech, Fisher Price, bought less than one year ago. These are AWESOME for traveling. We went on an 8 hours flight and baby was entertained throughout. All music and motions work well. These are in pristine condition and like brand new. The cost at least $30-$50 each and you can have each for $15, or $55 for all four instead of $200.

We are a very clean and smoke free household. Would love to hear from you if you have any questions!

Thanks and happy shopping :)

Iris

Attachments

afrogail

Hello,
I have some awesome toys for sale and one free to the first buyer who spends $50 total.

1) Free toy - A Fisher Price Activity Center toy that both my kids loved for years. The music and sounds are all working well and its amazing how well this toy has put up with their abuse, because it truly is one of their most beloved toy. There are many buttons and gadgets that will entertain a baby for a long time, especially one who is learning to stand. I'm giving this free as it is not as new as my other toys but you may find your baby liking this old thing than any new toys you buy :)

2) Wood Activity Box $30, 2 years old. I bought this from the US for USD $130 and my kids loved it. It is in very good condition and you can store smaller toys in the box as well. You can turn the top around when you need to keep it. See pictures.

3) Table top toys such as Fischer Price puzzle and PlaySkool pop up toy, bought less than one year ago. Each one cost at least $30 and you can have each for $12 or all five of them for $50 instead of $150. They are in excellent condition, Four of them are practically brand new, and only the horse toy is slightly more used.

4) 4 Electronic toys including Leap Frog, vtech, Fisher Price, bought less than one year ago. These are AWESOME for traveling. We went on an 8 hours flight and baby was entertained throughout. All music and motions work well. These are in pristine condition and like brand new. The cost at least $30-$50 each and you can have each for $15, or $55 for all four instead of $200.

We are a very clean and smoke free household. Would love to hear from you if you have any questions!

Thanks and happy shopping :)

Iris
Hi,

Are you toys still available?

SunJJ

Hi. Interested in your wood activity box and possibly 2 of the table top toys (thinking of the puzzle and horse set), with the free toy as well? Am interested in the free toy, after your description :)

Possible to check condition of the toys?