Free online courses (English, Maths, Science) available

We have a team of American, British and Singapore teachers who can do online teaching through our online educational platform. Our experienced teachers have taught Cambridge A level courses and AP courses to many students in various countries including Singapore. We provide Cambridge A level courses to secondary school students and junior college students.

Currently, we are extending free trial lessons and providing promotional courses at attractive discounted prices. If you are interested, we will provide you with a schedule of free trial lessons.

We look forward to hearing from you soon

contact us via https://zhuanyuanlou.com or send us an email to education@foreignexpertpro.com

IsiahIbarra

Thanks a bunch for sharing this fantastic opportunity! Improving English skills with native speakers is something I've been eager to do, especially since it's not my first language.

KeliaDracu

The idea of free trial lessons and promotional courses at discounted prices is fantastic. Learning from experienced teachers who have taught Cambridge A-level and AP courses to students worldwide sounds like an amazing opportunity to level up my language skills. As for me, learning is a journey, and it's fantastic to have resources like this to make it even more exciting. Recently, I discovered a training provider in Malaysia. They offer a bunch of different courses. Personally, I'm interested in programming. I wanna move to Cali and work for an IT company there.

Last edited: