Free sg50 baby gift pack (including 1 year free health insurance)

willislau

Win a Complimentary Baby Photoshoot right at your doorstep

Dear Parents,

Wouldn't you agree that it's always your wishes to see that your child grows up happily, healthily and successfully?

The last thing that you as a parent will want to see is that you cannot help to fulfill your child's dreams due to financial constraints.

I am on a mission to avoid such circumstances and guide you on this journey, step by step, so that you can share this joy together with your child in future.

To express my sincerity, I am giving away a guide "3 Financial Tips you must know as a Young Parent" --> Baby

Not only that, you can also stand a chance to win a
Complimentary Baby Photoshoot worth $108 right at your doorstep.

Regards,

Willis Lau
The Dream Protector

Last edited:

willislau

*FREE SG50 Baby Gift Pack (Including 1 year FREE Baby Health Insurance & Accessories)

Dear 2015 Mummies,

In commemoration of Singapore's 50th birthday, Great Eastern Life is giving out FREE SG50 Baby Gift Packs, which includes some baby accessories and 1 year FREE health coverage for your 2015 baby and our Live Great Privileges. As long as the baby is born or will be born in 2015, it's open to registration irregardless of Singaporean, PR or Foreigners.

You may sign up for this complimentary gift pack at the following link: http://www.greateasternlife.com/sg/en/sg50/baby/index.jsp?=MTE1MjEzNQ

If you are wondering how the gift pack actually looks like, below is a picture of it.

View attachment 130833

Alternatively, if you have any enquiries, you can reach me at 90069370 or willislaubx@rep-sg.greateasternlife.com

Regards,
Willis Lau

willislau

*FREE SG50 Baby Gift Pack (Including 1 year FREE Baby Health Insurance & Accessories)

Dear 2015 Mummies,

In commemoration of Singapore's 50th birthday, Great Eastern Life is giving out FREE SG50 Baby Gift Packs, which includes some baby accessories and 1 year FREE health coverage for your 2015 baby and our Live Great Privileges. As long as the baby is born or will be born in 2015, it's open to registration irregardless of Singaporean, PR or Foreigners.

You may sign up for this complimentary gift pack at the following link: http://www.greateasternlife.com/sg/en/sg50/baby/index.jsp?=MTE1MjEzNQ

If you are wondering how the gift pack actually looks like, below is a picture of it.

View attachment 130833

Alternatively, if you have any enquiries, you can reach me at 90069370 or willislaubx@rep-sg.greateasternlife.com

Regards,
Willis Lau

willislau

Dear 2015 Mummies,

View attachment 130833

Regards,
Willis Lau

willislau

Dear 2015 Mummies & Daddies,

In commemoration of Singapore's 50th birthday, Great Eastern Life is giving out FREE SG50 Baby Gift Packs, which includes some baby accessories and 1 year FREE health coverage for your 2015 baby. As long as the baby is or will be born in 2015, it's open to registration irregardless of Singaporean, PR or Foreigners.

You may sign up for the gift pack at the following link: http://www.greateasternlife.com/sg/en/sg50/baby/index.jsp?=MTE1MjEzNQ

Do PM me your name, IC number, mailing address & expected date of delivery so that I can check with my company on the mailout status.

If you are wondering how the gift pack actually looks like, below is how it is

2015-02-04_1711.jpg

On a side note, as you enter into pregnancy, I am pleased to inform you that we have launched a new plan that covers for both the mother and child during pregnancy - Flexi Maternity Cover . You are eligible for this if you are currently in your 13th to 40th week of pregnancy. There will also be a $108 premium voucher upon purchase of this plan that can be utilized for your child once he or she is born.

FMC1.jpg

willislau

[Complimentary Baby Photoshoot]
There will be a Complimentary Baby Photoshoot upon purchase of certain financial plans with daily premiums as low as $3.50 that parents can plan ahead for your child. For more details, please contact me to find out more / arrange a meeting.

[Pre-Natal Cover]
On a side note, as you enter into pregnancy, I am pleased to inform you that we have launched a new plan that covers for both the mother and child during pregnancy - Flexi Maternity Cover . You are eligible for this if you are currently in your 13th to 40th week of pregnancy. There will also be a $108 premium voucher upon purchase of this plan that can be utilized for your child once he or she is born.

willislau

[Complimentary Baby Photoshoot]
It's always the wishes of parents to see that their child grows up happily, healthily and successfully. The last thing that a parent will want to see is that they cannot help to fulfill their child's dreams due to financial constraints. These can be avoided as long as there's a financial game plan ready to handle both the foreseen and unforeseen circumstances.

We want to help parents realize that and hence we are giving away Complimentary Baby Photoshoot for our first 20 clients. For more details, please contact me @ 90069370 (Willis) to find out more / arrange a short meeting. Text/Whatsapp/Calls are welcome.