Free trial award-winning children's gym class at My Gym

cmeilim

Good lobang for mummies and daddies! If you are thinking about sending your baby or toddler to a children's gym class to boost his/her physical development, develop gross and fine motor skills, sense of balance, flexibility, strength, agility, self-confidence and social skiils, I highly recommend My Gym, an award-winning children's gym from USA. They have branches at Marine Parade and Tampines.

My 13-month-old boy has been attending the waddler classes there and enjoys them tremendously. There are three trainers to 8-10 kids. The set-up and programme vary from week to week to keep it interesting for the young participants. The class includes warm-up exercises, music and movement, gymnastics, separation time, drama/puppetry, and lots of exercise time to help children overcome fear of height, instability, enclosed spaces, slopes, etc. The trainers are all very high-energy, interactive, enthusiastic and obviously love kids. Compared to the trial class at JWT which we also attended and found it very disappointing as there were only two trainers to 12 kids and the trainers (one of whom barely spoke and the other spoke in a low-energy drone) mainly left the parents to play with the kids using the props in the gym without much structure to the class, we highly recommend My Gym.

My Gym also offers great value for money: every class at My Gym comes with one additional hour of free play around the gym which you could take either on the same day as your class or on another day in the week. So your baby/tod gets twice the fun!!!

Till end Aug, I can recommend friends for a free trial class (45min - 1hr depending on the age of your child) at either branch of My Gym. Yup, absolutely free! No obligations to sign up after the trial! Let your child experience how fun it could be at My Gym!

If you are keen, pls PM me. If my inbox is full, pls email me at cmeilim@gmail.com. =D

For more info about class programmes and schedules, check out http://www.mygym.sg/.

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

newbie2009

we started him on the classes when he could walk, at 12 months old. we felt he was more physically ready for some of the more challenging movements taught in the class.
u are still sending him for the My Gym? What are the available time slots that they offer? How old is your boy now?

cmeilim

Yeah, we signed up for two terms, ie 20 weeks. u can check the available slots from their website, http://www.mygym.sg/.

my boy is now coming to 16 mths. we've attended abt 9 lessons so far (skipped some classes in between becos we were away). my boy has shown improvement both in terms of being more adventurous (not so prone to separation anxiety), climbing better, improving his sense of balance walking across the balance beam on his own and maintaining his balance while being bounced on the trampoline, as well as being more willing to grab hold of the monkey bar or climbing rope with both hands. he enjoys going to the class each week. =)

newbie2009

Yeah, we signed up for two terms, ie 20 weeks. you can check the available slots from their website, http://www.mygym.sg/.

my boy is now coming to 16 mths. we've attended about 9 lessons so far (skipped some classes in between becos we were away). my boy has shown improvement both in terms of being more adventurous (not so prone to separation anxiety), climbing better, improving his sense of balance walking across the balance beam on his own and maintaining his balance while being bounced on the trampoline, as well as being more willing to grab hold of the monkey bar or climbing rope with both hands. he enjoys going to the class each week. =)
so your preferred timing to go for gym is during the weekend?