Freemie Hands Free Breast Pump Review by Mindi

Bestbaby

We thought to share a lovely post by Mindi which is equally informative on using the Freedom Pump on our blog.
Excerpts here:
"There have been many, many times I have thought to myself, “If only I could pump during a work meeting, I could be much more productive.”. Yet, I know this would make my colleagues feel uncomfortable. Instead I was forced to push out my scheduled pump time after meetings and hope I didn’t get a plugged duct as a result. Then two months ago I came across a breast pump system that made this wish into a reality, the Freemie.
The Freemie breast pump is hands free, incredibly quiet, and a low profile double electric pump. Gone are the annoying flanges and bottles that hang uncomfortably off your body, making you feel like a milk factory. Instead, the flanges and collection cups are one unit that you put inside your bra.
It’s been a month since I started using the Freemie breast pump and my milk supply has remained constant. Overall I have been very happy with the ease of use, suction strength, and convenience of the pump. Here is my overall summary of the pump that I have fallen in love with and want to share with every pumping mom I know."

Read more at Simply Stavish.
Bestbaby is an authorised reseller and that means you can be assured original sets, with local warranty against manufacturing defects Top that up - we add our own charm with our much-talked about customer service. - shop at ease now at Bestbaby:)
Oh - there's more :) Buy a Freedom today and enjoy - next day shipping for FREE!

Bestbaby

Heya mummies, we've a bunch of promotions going on but exciting news - we have Freemie Freedom in LOCAL voltage - 240v. Its units for Singapore and Malaysia exclusively - how awesome is that? We have proven to be a big market and Freemie is catering for us.

We have in stock now Freedom's in local voltage and the Deluxe set! Call 9796 5094 today and speak to our very friendly and helpful ambassador :) Did we mention there's free delivery?

On a side note, we have a promotion going on for Avent Collection Cups and a collaboration with AwesomeCaricatures to get a professional caricature at a heavily discounted price - check out Caricature.

Signing off,
Bestbaby - your baby deserves YOUR best!