From KL airport(LCCT)-Genting

huiling

hi,as i b taking plane to kl airport then to genting.any1 go in tis way b4?as i only go ther from coach b4.tis my 1st time.wonder will its b expensive to go genting from kl airport?hw much?thks:err:

hi,as i b taking plane to kl airport then to genting.any1 go in tis way before?as i only go ther from coach before.tis my 1st time.wonder will its b expensive to go genting from kl airport?hw much?thks:err:
If you are going from KL Airport to Genting, I strongly suggest you to take limousine, like those Mercedes cab. Never ever take those got meter 1, or those like cheap type. You will be travelling for almost 2 hours on the road towards Genting, you never know what will or might happen.

Though its expensive, its probably like almost SGD$100 I think for a booking of the limousine but at least its safer...

Because last time when I travelled alone, from SG to KL den to Genting. I took plane to KL, den the limousine to Genting...

Hope this helps...

huiling

If you are going from KL Airport to Genting, I strongly suggest you to take limousine, like those Mercedes cab. Never ever take those got meter 1, or those like cheap type. You will be travelling for almost 2 hours on the road towards Genting, you never know what will or might happen.

Though its expensive, its probably like almost SGD$100 I think for a booking of the limousine but at least its safer...

Because last time when I travelled alone, from SG to KL then to Genting. I took plane to KL, then the limousine to Genting...

Hope this helps...
as u say,i can get e limousine at kl airport?:err:

huiling

Yes, you can get it from the airport. But I heard from my friends now its more expensive. Should be within SGD100.00 to SGD200.00.
oic....thks for ur advice so taking plane to genting seem more expensive,.thought will b cheaper as those few times i go alway take coach.tis e 1st time i take plane......:embarrassed:

LWP6998

Alpha Male
you might have already went to Genting and back... anyway, just to share, if you are arriving at LCCT, perhaps you might want to consider taking the Airasia bus to KL Sentral or putrujaya bus station and hop onto a Genting Bus.. Much cheaper in that way... :001_302:

huiling

you might have already went to Genting and back... anyway, just to share, if you are arriving at LCCT, perhaps you might want to consider taking the Airasia bus to KL Sentral or putrujaya bus station and hop onto a Genting Bus.. Much cheaper in that way... :001_302:
ya...already bk..........although e way u saying cheaper but quite troublesome as i bringing 2kids,luagge.....:embarrassed:

huiling

You booked the 2 way trip when you reached airport? or you have to book at airport and hotel separately? Need to bargain for price or fix rate?
i find it online & i cal e person.will tell him wat time i reach.when i reach there,he will sent me up genting,after reaching then i paid him half of RM$340.then on e day i leave,he sent me bk to e airport.when i drop then i paid him e other half.e driver quite friendly.its a private car so can't sit more than 5person.

Cino

i find it online & i cal e person.will tell him what time i reach.when i reach there,he will sent me up genting,after reaching then i paid him half of RM$340.then on e day i leave,he sent me back to e airport.when i drop then i paid him e other half.e driver quite friendly.its a private car so can't sit more than 5person.
That's very helpful, thanks.