frozen breastmilk accidentally defrost, how?!

June2012

Hi mummies, I have about 10 frozen breastmilk in the freezer but this morning I found out that MIL left freezer door was loosen and all my breastmilk has defrost accidentally. Can I refreeze these breastmilk? I panic and cry, hate to see all my hardwork and effort go to waste. Please help!!!

Starla

Frozen milk cannot be refreezed again. Thawed frozen milk should be consumed within 24 hours or earlier. Dun let ur ebm go to waste. A friend of mine used to have so much supply she gave her bb ebm bath. She claimed it acts like "lotion", nourishing to bb skin.. I've tried it before once or twice.. For me I dun feel much of a difference, but since your ebm cannot refreeze y not try this so ur ebm won't be wasted if bb cannot finish all your thawed milk within 24 hours..

That was wat happen to me months back.. but mine was more than 30packs.. really panic.. so quickly call and post here.. see who wants...

Lucky my friend took some... a friend here jasmine kwek took some.. the rest my 2girls... and childcare use...

June2012

That was wat happen to me months back.. but mine was more than 30packs.. really panic.. so quickly call and post here.. see who wants...

Lucky my friend took some... a friend here jasmine kwek took some.. the rest my 2girls... and childcare use...
Wow...Mikko, you are strong!
I lost all 10 bags frozen bm, all threw away and I almost went crazy. It was a melt-down, until now I still feel the pain. Sighhhh.....