Full Month Buffet

I just ordered from Meihao99 and we were very pleased with their food and service.

I used to only order from Neo Garden as I find that their food is really tasty but when we did the comparison, Neo Garden is the most expensive among the mid-range caterers. And for the same price, theyr offered less dishes then other caterers, thus we decided to venture out and look for a new caterer.

Meihao99 portion of food is generous! They arrived on time to do the set-up. Also, because we ordered 70+ pax, we got to choose 2 main dishes, 2 drinks instead of only 1. My guests all thought we ordered from those very expensive caterers!

My cousin ordered from Purple Sage for her boy's first year old birthday. Their dishes were quite innovative! There were self service rojak, lakes, salads, BBQ food. 1 chef was even station there just to BBQ the food. The stingray that Purple Sage provided were spoiled. My cousin had to complaint to the company because all the guests feedback that there's a foul smell when they open up the foil. For this, I deduct a lot of points from this caterer because as a caterer, you should never serve spoiled food to your clients. And food is their forte and they allow such things to happen. Some more their price so expensive.

Hi Pinkliciouz

I would like to try Meihao99 too, have been ordering from Neo Garden & Orange Clove.

Would like to check with u, how is the potion of Meihao99 like? Cos u invited 70+ ppl and u cater for how many guests?

Hope to hear from u. Thanks.

lindayou80

Recently, my colleague ordered from Rasel for her baby's full month. My personal experience is thumbs up for their Shepherd's Pie and Satay. It comes with full set-up; tables, warmers and simple decoration. Presentable on the whole.