Full Mth Celebration/Baby Shower - Preparation/Resources/Planning/Venue

sugarcookie

Re: First Month Celebration

Is it really necessary to have a first month celebration?? Can just distribute cakes but minus the celebration??

yennee76

eh.. I think it's up to individual lah...for me it's because I had my confinement at my parent's place... so my inlaw side haven't got chance to see the baby yet... so the celebration loh...

oblong

Is it really necessary to have a first month celebration?? Can just distribute cakes but minus the celebration??
that will depend on your parents and in-laws. my cousin's baby only distribute cakes during the first month celebration.

Full month celebration

Dear all,

Anyone have any recommendations for buffet catering, wanna hv it on my baby's full month.

Thanks in advance:)

wenz

Re: Full month celebration

u can try shangri-la catering... my cousin use them for her baby full month... nice food....

January84

Dear all,

Anyone have any recommendations for buffet catering, wanna hv it on my baby's full month.

Thanks in advance:)
mine is Good Luck catering. My friend is their supplier. . .
but theirs is only 1 price. $12 per pax, min 30 pax.

but nice food. . their "luo mi fan" is nice too. .

serenelm

we juz had my ds3's full mth recently... we catered from neo garden... my guests loved the fried spring roll, mini soon kueh, sweet & sour fish and curry chicken... there was oso 15% discount for full mth buffet...

Thanks serenelm:)

Jus look at the website tat u juz recommended.

Btw, wishes to ask u, cos my hubby and I are thinking how many ppl to cater for, wil it b alot of food left over when u ordered them for ur guests?

Thanks yeah.

we juz had my ds3's full mth recently... we catered from neo garden... my guests loved the fried spring roll, mini soon kueh, sweet & sour fish and curry chicken... there was oso 15% discount for full mth buffet...

Thanks Jan84:)

Jus wanna to check w u do I order exactly for the ppl i m inviting? cos i always heard there's always alot of leftover behind.

Pls advise. xiexie

mine is Good Luck catering. My friend is their supplier. . .
but theirs is only 1 price. $12 per pax, min 30 pax.

but nice food. . their "luo mi fan" is nice too. .

CanCanMum

haha. Better have an organizer to record it all down..

Just PM me when you want to collect the calendar!

Are you working or FTHW?
Hello!

I wanna thank Ms Yennee for her kind gesture to come all the way to my parents house to pass me her calender! And she gave me TWO~

thank you babe!

really appreciate it!

*hugs and kisses*

January84

Thanks Jan84:)

Jus wanna to check w u do I order exactly for the ppl i m inviting? cos i always heard there's always alot of leftover behind.

Pls advise. xiexie
Oh, no ley...

i ordered 30pax for 50 guests. . . just nice... :001_302:

yennee76

Hello!

I wanna thank Ms Yennee for her kind gesture to come all the way to my parents house to pass me her calender! And she gave me TWO~

thank you babe!

really appreciate it!

*hugs and kisses*
Aiyah... no prob at all.. dun give away in the end also throw... cannot reuse next year... if you want some more let me know... still have few left! :001_302:

Catty

Full Month Package (Halal)

Hi,

Any mummies here got any nice full month package and is Halal Certified
(Ang ku kueh, red eggs and etc..) to intro? :err:

Thought of ordering the package from "The Sweetest Moment" but too bad they are not Halal certified as most of my DH colleague is malay so got no choice got to order some from "The Sweetest Moment" for my colleague and friends and some from other shops (Halal Certified) for my DH colleague.. :embarrassed:

apollo

Re: Full Month Package (Halal)

i think u can try asking Bangawansolo.. Think theirs shd be halal ba.. cos mostly i see from web lik sweetest moments are non-halal =)