Full Mth Celebration/Baby Shower - Preparation/Resources/Planning/Venue

helenlee

Re: Good Buffet To Recomand

which one to choose? Kre8tif Delights, Angels, KCK, Qzin, MeiHao99, Mum Kitchen or Neo Garden. Can someone give comments. Thanks

Ottermum

which one to choose? Kre8tif Delights, Angels, KCK, Qzin, MeiHao99, Mum Kitchen or Neo Garden. Can someone give comments. Thanks
Well from these 7 caterers you can go check out their pricings and food selections/varieties...and choose the one that you like most :tlaugh:

ohstrawberry

My baby full month was held for 2 days.
1st day i catered from Chilli Padi, everything was wonderful. All my guests commented the food is nice and portion is generous. Their food is peranakan style, very different from other caterer. I ordered the full month package, some food i dont't like from the package, they are so accomadating to change to other without extra charges. Their setup looks so auspicious with red batik, suits the happy occassion.

2nd day i catered from Orange Clove (Also from Neo Garden company), halal, for my malay colleagues. Food so so, portion ok. I like their setup, very nice.

ohstrawberry

Just to share, I also order mini cupcakes from sweetest moments for my guests. Very cute and tasty, maybe you want to consider to order for snacks too.

mrsmorgan

Baby's 1st Mth Party Favors

hi mummies, can help to suggest what kind of favors shld i give to my guests for my baby's 1mth party? TIA!

mrsmorgan

Re: Baby's 1st Mth Party Favors

diymummy, im nt chinese so dont have to give out eggs n ang ku kueh.. hehe :001_302:

diymummy

LOL! Ooops.. Pardon my ignorance.

Here's the sweetest moments website. You can check it out. They have nice cakes and nice packaging. I catered my full mth momentos from them.

Sweetest Moments - Baby's Full Month Packages

The patridge pear one also has packages with teddy bears and cookies. You can still check out the website in my previous post. My cousin catered from them. :)

HTH.

mrsmorgan

it's ok diymummy.. u probably guessed im chinese frm my nick.. hehe :001_302:

thks for ur suggestions! will let hubs knw n consider.. =)

stephaniesimgl

hi mummies, can help to suggest what kind of favors shld i give to my guests for my baby's 1mth party? TIA!
Check out the birth announcement gifts from One Joy: OneJoy

I find their packaging very appealing and elegant (better than Sweetest Moments). But they do not have traditional Chinese stuff like red eggs and ang ku kueys. I think it'll be perfect if you are not looking for traditional and conventional gifts.

I'll be ordering from One Joy to give away to some special relatives and friends during my son's first month in 2 weeks' time. Probably also ordering some from Sweetest Moments for the more 'traditional' relatives and guests...

faith

Hi,

Anyone here is a member of NSRCC (safra resort)? I need to book a chalet for my girl's birthday. Appreciate if anyone can help. Willing 2 offer a token of appreciation 4 whoever can help. Kindly email me at winnielim77@yahoo.com
thks!

Last edited:

January84

Hi mummies, I am a mummy of two and I bake from home. My products are all free from preservative and artificial colouring. All are baked with natural ingredients and less sugar without blend taste. Mummies of MummySG members will have a special rate with qoute MummySG member in the email subject.

Visit http://www.amore-bakery.com for more details.

sharon299

Hi there,

Congrats on being a mum. Well you can email me at sharon@dino.com.sg. or 93867842 as I run a cake shop and would like to share my cakes with you.

regards

sharon mummy of 8mth old angel
:Dancing_wub::shyxxx:

irisskk

Hi,

Does any1 order catering at johor? can recommend any catering and baby full month cake offering in johor.

Thank you

endlssorrow

Alpha Male
i think of doing 1 day late leh..
coz baby is on fri... then fri everyone working mah...
so change to next day sat... ok de right?

then cannot 1 week earlier mah.. coz it will be too early right? that is 7 days earlier.. baby still very small .....