Full Mth Celebration/Baby Shower - Preparation/Resources/Planning/Venue

catkwa

Hi all mummies!

Im a freelance student photographer who charges 30/hr for events photography! do email me if you are interested to view my portfolio.

Being a student I've worked in many areas, i've worked as a pre school teacher assistant during my hoildays, event assistant at singapore disability sports council. Having these jobs makes me more patient and easy to work with all kind of people.

Do email me at catherinekwa@live.com or sms at 96978221 if you are interested in hiring me or viewing my portfoilo!

Cheers,
Catherine

Last edited:

JC1669

anybody have chinese restaurant to recommend in the west/town (not further than tiong bahru) for less than 5 tables?

lovingshowers

Hello mommies! We love full month showers, we provide the venue for you, buffet and decoration for this special day, memories for a life time! if you need more information feel free to contact lovingshowers Hotmail dot come, or sms us to 9179 4088. we have facebook as well :) have a nice day!

Marie Tan

Personally, I think a baby's 1st month should be an intimate gathering among close family and friends. But that's just me. I'd probably spend more on his 1st birthday.

travelbugbunny

Doing it at a restaurant will be much easier because don't have to clean up afterwards. For 1st month I prefer to invite close relatives and friends only..not too many people because baby still small and I'm kiasi of germs lol