Fun weight loss boot camp @ West coast park

destiny3168

Hi! i'm from Ultifitness, a local fitness company that is running a fun weight loss boot camp program @ West Coast Park.
The program is conducted every Monday, wednesday and friday from 7pm to 8pm.
Total of 12sessions/month.
This would be very useful for ladies who want to burn off unwanted body fats, especially around the waist area.
This program is very fun, and targets using one's own body weight as a tool to workout. Usage of kettlebells, sandbags and battle rope can be expected in this program. Moreover this is a group based workout, so you will have your fellow participants to keep you moving.
This program is for ALL fitness levels, as the program will be catered to the different fitness levels.
For more info pls Contact SAT @ 96994189 now!
Thank you! :)

Aidan699

I personally visited there.Really enjoyed all the activities performed there for losing weight.But however,according to my point of view swimming is an activity that burns lots of calories, is easy on the joints, supports your weight, builds muscular strength and endurance, improves cardiovascular fitness, cools you off and refreshes you in summer.

candicesim4

I'm just wondering if they'll push too hard? cause i've a few friends who would want to join an affordable fitness programme but they're abit scared that they'll get tortured haha.

IsaMum

Hello, I am a consultant for a health and wellness company that is new to the Singapore area. Our products are truly changing lives, and doing it by all natural and organic means. We offer fat loss while maintaining and promoting lean muscle development. I would be honored if you are are keen to give it a try. It may be a wonderful option for your clients. Here is a video based on athletic performance. IsaVideos - Isagenix Athletes - Isagenix.com

Please email me at cissylemoine@gmail.com for more information.