Funny/Weird ways of mixing foods tat turns out GOOD wahahhahaha

Ting

i mix coke with ice lemon tea.. usually is 75% coke, 25% ice tea..
but if go movie, i ask them half half..

last time i work at my cousin shop, we always drink, coke + sprite + F&N orange + ice tea... LOL~

another yummy foodie is.. take plain cracker, 2 slices, then in btw put nutella n one marshmellow, put in oven/microwave for abt 10 secs maybe? (til marshmellow melt) then eat.. SHIIIIIOK~
brand of crackers can use skyflakes (iirc).

apollo

mac sausage muffin: use AT LEAST 5-6 lil pack (from mac too) black pepper 'spread' on the 'sausage'.. very nice!!

macnugget: dip with mac garlic chilli THEN dip into curry sauce, very yummy too!!!

and during the CNY steamboat dinner, hubby tried a 'new' way to 'cook' abalone. instead of dipping it into the steamboat, place in on the teppenyaki thingy, b4 tt, put abit of salted butter, ard 3-4 min, shd be ready, and amazingly, it will not become 'rubber' and tase super nice and easy/nice to chew!

apollo

another yummy foodie is.. take plain cracker, 2 slices, then in btw put nutella n one marshmellow, put in oven/microwave for about 10 secs maybe? (til marshmellow melt) then eat.. SHIIIIIOK~
brand of crackers can use skyflakes (iirc).
i'm drooling alrdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think this is a must-try!!!!! gonna try it one day! HAHA!!

littlehelper

seaweed+grapes
Haha when i m bored during meal times sometimes will do this kinda thing.
My friend eats loh mai gai with sugar ..

Ting

i'm drooling alrdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think this is a must-try!!!!! gonna try it one day! HAHA!!
yup its yummy, my cousin teach me dee, i think it is called moofs or somthing, think more popular in western countries. :D

jazz_sofia

i always dip mac french fries with their ice cream(vanilla cone/sundae).
haha sounds weird, but i tell you, very nice! alot of ppl who see me doing it think its like weird, but once they try, they LOVE it.

my sauce for eating fries is mayo plus ketchup plus black coarse pepper. YUMMY!
i love fries dipped with icecream and been doing it for like 10+ years already lol...very nice....and fries dipped with mayo mixed with chili sauce...good good!:tlaugh:

jazz_sofia

not sure any one tried this..
but i love to eat toast with cream cheese n jam..
AWEEEEESOME~~

i usually eat with lightly toasted bagel/toast, then apply a generous amt of creamcheese n a thin layer of raspberry jam.. OHHH YUMMMY~ but the jam must look out, only certain brands r nice!

my version is peanut butter and jam sandwich...hahaha :tlaugh:love it!

jazz_sofia

fried bihon with catsup...yummy

unripe mango and/or pineapple mixed with dark soy sauce, sugar (or honey) and chili....so heavenly (for me though...hahaha)

coffee mixed with margarine (yukky but i like it)

diymummy

fried bihon with catsup...yummy

unripe mango and/or pineapple mixed with dark soy sauce, sugar (or honey) and chili....so heavenly (for me though...hahaha)

coffee mixed with margarine (yukky but i like it)
:err: :err:

:elvis: :elvis: :elvis:

LOL! Don't think I can ever bring myself to try this. LOL. Maybe I wil try coffee with whipped cream. :p

CanCanMum

last time my mum used to put an egg into her milo or kopi

lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

supposed to be extra nourishing lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jazz_sofia

i cut skyflakes ito tiny squares and put them in a glass of sprite/mountain dew...let it stay for a few minutes then spoon out the skyflakes to eat...love this from sec days up to now.:tlaugh:

EnFlor

i always dip mac french fries with their ice cream(vanilla cone/sundae).
haha sounds weird, but i tell you, very nice! alot of ppl who see me doing it think its like weird, but once they try, they LOVE it.

my sauce for eating fries is mayo plus ketchup plus black coarse pepper. YUMMY!

Yeah, my friends and I used to do that too.

My 5yr old gal does this - spread tomato ketchup on white bread...EAT, tomato sauce sandwich...Eeeuuuwwww!

Try spreading some peanut butter on bread and placed a slice of in cheese in it. Nice!

Fry egg and sprinkle a tiny bit of Nestum all over the egg.....crunchy taste, Ok lahh!

lis

1. i will spread butter on a bread, then sprinkle sugar.. fold & eat it..
2. put hotdog + some veg(sawi) + cili padi(the small ones) + a pinch of pepper + sliced onions + egg into my curry flavoured instant noOdles.. = the taste is soO heavenly.. got spicy & sweet flavour coz of the onions.. :Dancing_wub:
3. balance of meat spaghetti sauce.. mix w yellow noOdles.. den can add some veg also..
4. dip sugar crackers into hot milo or hot coffee.. :shyxxx: