Gal regrets applying for BTO with bf as he is ugly and earns only 5K/month

Should I marry my boyfriend if I’m not physically attracted to him?

I’m 27 years old and my bf is 35. We have been together for 7 years and have just paid the downpayment for our BTO. Our wedding would be held in June this year.

When I first met my bf, I had just gotten out of a two-year relationship with my ex and I only intended to use my bf as a rebound to get over my ex. Since my bf was just a rebound, I didn’t care that he’s ugly. In terms of appearance, he’s at most 5/10 but I’m 8/10. Sadly, he’s also very short and skinny (170cm,62kg). Worst of all, he earns very little ($5k/month). My ideal guy has always been someone who is at least 180cm and earns at least $10k/month.

My bf looks ugly but character wise, he’s the nicest guy I’ve ever seen. Throughout the past 7 years, I have tried dating other men. But the guys I dated were not as nice. Some of them had severe commitment issues and some were assholes who cheated on me. On the contrary, my bf has always been a very loyal and loving bf for the past 7 years. To me, my bf feels like someone I could always depend on and that is why I love him so much.

More at https://www.prolificskins.com/forum/chillin-in-the-lounge/gal-regrets-applying-for-bto-with-bf-as-he-is-ugly-and-earns-only-5k-month