Gas in fetal stomach anyone?????

weishy

Dear mommies to be or mothers,anybody's bb 's stomach got gas when u do a scan?????i'm in my 34 weeks,did a scan last week whcih evrything's fine,this morning went for chk up again........saw black holes on the screen......so sad........doc arranged me to go for a growth scan.Anybody hv this info or experienced b4????pls help:embarrassed:

weishy

went for growth scan....better view of my dd's stomach,which the doc says it prefectly normal..........Phew........was veyr waorried but nothing can be done of cos......he says that bb's drinking fluid from the bag.....large and small intestine too working veyr hard therefore causes the air bubbles(which is tiny black holes,but disappears as the intestines moves......)

so in case anyone hv the same case,dun panic :001_302:

priscilla

went for growth scan....better view of my dd's stomach,which the doc says it prefectly normal..........Phew........was veyr waorried but nothing can be done of cos......he says that bb's drinking fluid from the bag.....large and small intestine too working veyr hard therefore causes the air bubbles(which is tiny black holes,but disappears as the intestines moves......)

so in case anyone hv the same case,dun panic :001_302:
Thank God, everything is fine! At least now you are relief! Take care of yourself!

weishy

Tks a lot :embarrassed: its was very heart paining when i saw the scan ........ my poor little gal...... tks god that its a false alarm too.

weishy

yup,tks guys!so far still breeched so.....didnt really talked to her that she hv to turn but.....just let nature takes its course:wong19:

And to all MTBs.......take good care of urselves too,eat and sleep well.