Gender at 16 weeks??

P4nic

just got back from the gynae...the baby either cross leg or use hand to cover .. :err: :nah:

guess have to wait til 20 wks for detailed scan already. may the kid is like the parent...everything not kan jiong...slowly slowly reveal :tlaugh:
lol! so cute~~~
i be gg for mine next sat! hehehe i tink i start to nag from today.. so by next sat.. he/she gets sick of my nagging will open up the legs lolz.

fr0ufr0um0mmy

heeeee.. i'm 16 weeks now and going for a scan tmw! Really really hope to find out the gender as tmw is also hubby's birthday ~ such a nice birthday present!!

now that i read what you ladies shared, will make sure to talk to baby to not be shy and open big big! LOL

PTB7476

heeeee.. i'm 16 weeks now and going for a scan tmw! Really really hope to find out the gender as tmw is also hubby's birthday ~ such a nice birthday present!!

now that i read what you ladies shared, will make sure to talk to baby to not be shy and open big big! LOL
good luck to you too :)

P4nic

Keep us updated oh~ hehehe
aiyo i keep seeing my frens' baby girls all so cute leh~
boy all looks so naughty hahaha

PTB7476

Keep us updated oh~ hehehe
aiyo i keep seeing my friends' baby girls all so cute ~
boy all looks so naughty hahaha
but baby gal cry more than baby boy :p

anyway be it boy or gal..so long they are healthy good enuff for the parent :p

SH74

usu gynae can confirm gender earlier (4 mths) if it's a boy. if by 4 mths, still cant c anything sticking out, gynae will usu say not sure yet. den wait till 5 mths den c again. cos gynae dun wan to disappoint the couple. at least dat's wat my gynae does la.

PTB7476

usu gynae can confirm gender earlier (4 mths) if it's a boy. if by 4 mths, still cant c anything sticking out, gynae will usu say not sure yet. then wait till 5 mths then c again. cos gynae dont want to disappoint the couple. at least dat's what my gynae does .
i also believe that too :tlaugh:

fr0ufr0um0mmy

i'm so happy!! baby is growing well according to scan and we are 90% sure its a girl!

My gynae focus in between the leg quite long, searching if there might be something sticking out but there was nothing, so shld be girl :) Wait for next month's scan to be doubly sure. Everyone around me has been betting that its a boy, even hubby and my mom also says boy. Guess really can't tell from the appearance lor. Now am happy i can go buy those cute girly stuff...heheee

Told hubby ~ waaaaaa, now that it's a girl, prepare to spend more money! lol

droplets

i'm so happy!! baby is growing well according to scan and we are 90% sure its a girl!

My gynae focus in between the leg quite long, searching if there might be something sticking out but there was nothing, so shld be girl :) Wait for next month's scan to be doubly sure. Everyone around me has been betting that its a boy, even hubby and my mom also says boy. Guess really can't tell from the appearance . Now am happy i can go buy those cute girly stuff...heheee

Told hubby ~ waaaaaa, now that it's a girl, prepare to spend more money! lol
how come everyone predict u're expecting a boy? I think i'm expecting a boy cos my nose is soo red and abit swollen lor... must wait till next scan than know.

fr0ufr0um0mmy

how come everyone predict you're expecting a boy? I think i'm expecting a boy cos my nose is soo red and abit swollen ... must wait till next scan than know.
heheeee, some said it was just a feeling they had, my mom said so because she said my temper very bad(!) during pregnancy, my hubby just wanted a boy! LOL.. father in law said he can tell from my face...errrr..dunno how he tell also.

But most important baby is growing healthily lar :)

P4nic

Despite nagging for few days the notti one still close the legs so unable to tellbut I guess 80% should be gal since so shy! Hee

PTB7476

Despite nagging for few days the notti one still close the legs so unable to tellbut I guess 80% should be gal since so shy! Hee
:tlaugh:think nagging dun work for our BB

you think gal ? for all you know it is a shy boy and not gal :001_302: what did your gynae guess :tlaugh: so when you going for your detailed scan ??

P4nic

I tink highly likely gal hee trying tink of gal name le.. I be gg for detailed scan next mth! Took my blood test last visit they drew 4 tubes lo but ok quite painless.. Results out in a week
time.. Hopefully all ok...

PTB7476

I tink highly likely gal hee trying tink of gal name .. I be gg for detailed scan next month! Took my blood test last visit they drew 4 tubes but ok quite painless.. Results out in a week
time.. Hopefully all ok...
i notice most MTB wanted Gal...so that they can doll them up :tlaugh:

woah...4 tube...that's alot :eek:

P4nic

i notice most MTB wanted Gal...so that they can doll them up :tlaugh:

woah...4 tube...that's alot :eek:
Nowadays they use those vacuum type so suck out the blood tube by tube very fast n painless~ ya 4 tubes.. i wonder why leh.. coz i heard normally 4 tubes.. the blood test alone cost me $300 liao lo.. then next mth detailed scan.. need another $300 :( money money

PTB7476

Nowadays they use those vacuum type so suck out the blood tube by tube very fast n painless~ ya 4 tubes.. i wonder why .. coz i heard normally 4 tubes.. the blood test alone cost me $300 .. then next month detailed scan.. need another $300 :( money money
what you testing ? how come the blood test alot cost $300 ? that's alot
my blood test dun cost more than $100

may i ask who's your gynae and which hospital ?

P4nic

4 tubes - i heard 1 for HIV, 1 for down syndrome.. 2 dunno for wad.
My gynae is Dr Ang Huai Yin.. hospital Glen E.
I find my gynae ok leh.. she dun charge me for the medicine.. i paid package about $600 since week 12.

PTB7476

4 tubes - i heard 1 for HIV, 1 for down syndrome.. 2 dont know for what.
My gynae is Dr Ang Huai Yin.. hospital Glen E.
I find my gynae ok .. she dont charge me for the medicine.. i paid package about $600 since week 12.
for me 3 tube test all these and other stuff

no wonder the cost is so high ...you are with the 2nd more exp maternal hospital :tlaugh:and not she dun charge your vitamins...it is included in the package already :tlaugh: