Ginger Coke -- Treatment drink for Flu???

Hi anyone know hw to make ginger coke? isit jus shred some ginger and boil with coke? really can cure flu? any other method of drink or food that can cure flu without talking any pills!

sugarcookie

I've heard of this ginger coke remedy. Apparently, you are supposed to add ginger to cold coke.

I have no idea if it works though.

But seriously, if you are having flu and it's been a few days, it is probably a bacterial infection and you will need medication.

mommie_lynn

Hi, I dont know how to make ginger coke but I heard that we can leave an onion in the room of the person who is sick and that onion will 'suck' in the bacteria or germs in the room. Not sure if it is true. Drinking warm water regularly helps too. :)

CanCanMum

yup heard of it but nebber tried before

apparently has to boil coke with ginger in it

always see tat being shown in hongkong TVB dramas lolsss

I've heard of this ginger coke remedy. Apparently, you are supposed to add ginger to cold coke.

I have no idea if it works though.

But seriously, if you are having flu and it's been a few days, it is probably a bacterial infection and you will need medication.

ya suppose to hv medication but currently staying in china.. so hv to go hospital but as u know.. nw the H1N1 is so serious over here and it better to avoid going hospital.... haha.. so rather to try out so method...

Boiled Coke is meant for cough not flu :). Not sure if this is effective cos never try. I usually do my diy massage techniques for that particular issue n get better.