Ginseng, Bird nest

Ting

I took Hong Ka's concentrated bird's nest during my 2nd trimester onwards. Once open, store it in refrigerator for not more than a month or when the contents became watery. Keep it away from food that stinks (eg fish). Use a clean metal spoon to scoop up the contents before putting into your mouth.

My baby girl came out very fair with smooth complex after I diligently consumed bird'snest during my pregnancy. Initially I thought it was due to the cocomut juice I drank before my delivery but later realised that it could most probably due to the bird's nest which I ate. Really worth trying it.
eh, i thought cannot use metal spoon? need to use those porcelain spoon.
tt was what i was told.

Ting

same same i did like you from 2nd tri onwards... not never everyday only finaly month then i everyday... My gal skin good, no asthma ( even thou my hubby got asthma ) I avoid ginseng cos my body heaty, dont want take heaty stuff i scare nose bled
well, i was "forced" to by my aunt.
she bought them for me, so she say i MUST eat twice a day. n she will check with my mum, cos my mum will be gg to collect from the shop, so she agar the no of days i need to finish one btl...almost every 2-3 days she will call me n remind me must eat EVERYDAY!

thepinkdot

in my last tri, i took salty birdnest.. it was yucks.. but apparently better than the rock sugar ones.

kenxf_03

huh?? can check with mummies y cant use metal spoon?? Cos I consume bird nest using metal spoon wor... :embarrassed:

didnt know abt tis..

I started to consume on bird nest from my 2nd tri onwards. MIL, Hb and I will cook almost every week till i gave birth..

apollo

i also didnt know cannot use metal spoon worr.. why huh?? anw i've been using those 'soup' spoon for birdnest..

iwan2noe

huh?? can check with mummies why cant use metal spoon?? Cos I consume bird nest using metal spoon ... :embarrassed:

didnt know about tis..

I started to consume on bird nest from my 2nd tri onwards. mother in law, husband and I will cook almost every week till i gave birth..
Hi Kenxf,

According to what i know why honey cant use metal sppon. Cant use as honey is considered living organism and by using metal spoon on honey, it will damage the good properties of the honey.
This applies for Bird nest i suppose.

Any one have differing opinion?

Verona's

Can take those small bottle bird nest ?
I heard that cannot take bird nest too often also because quite sweet :)

lonerjas

Can take those small bottle bird nest ?
I heard that cannot take bird nest too often also because quite sweet :)
depends in which trimester.. slowly increase portion when u get closer to EDD..

not very sweet la, if u don have sugar problem den shld be fine

Hi there,
We offer premium and edible bird's nest from Indonesia at an affordable price to you.
With 20 over years of experience in supplying to various countries including US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore, we now would like to bring our products closer to our end customers at an affordable price.

We have a guaranteed quality for our products of free from chemical or other harmful substances. We have supplied various well-known companies across Singapore and now would like to bring our products to our customers.

All our products are readily available in Singapore. Do visit our Facebook page below.
Our minimum order quantity is 100g and I will be more than willing to show our product. Do contact me at 82304337, Dedi Setiawan. In terms of pricing, we can guarantee that we can give you the best price for a premium quality product since no middle man is involved here. Many thanks

Bird's nest station - Info | Facebook

Ailian

Rich Source of Nutrients for Pregnant Women: it has been scientifically proven that bird nest is a rich source of nutrients for pregnant women and their unborn children (fetus). During the pregnancy (pre-natal) period, eating bird nest will replenish and strengthen the body of the pregnant woman.

Women that consume bird nest during pregnancy always recover faster and better after childbirth. Such women experience lesser or no loss of hair, become stronger, and experience better sleep after childbirth.
As a rich source of calcium for pregnant women, bird nest fortifies liver and lungs and enhances metabolism. The unborn child too also benefits from the bird nests the mother consumes. Pregnant women that eat bird nests give birth to healthier babies with beautiful smooth skin

Ailian

[h=1]How to Cook Bird Nest (燕窝)[/h]Edible bird nest also called caviar of the East is the nutritious nests of Swiftlets that are eaten mostly for its health benefits. There are several methods and recipes for preparing bird nests. But regardless of the cooking method you opt for, the preparation process and stages are often similar, though the spices may differ.

More info from How To Cook Bird Nest Singapore

mswong

I have never heard of metal spoon cannot be used on bird's nest. But I always use a ceramic spoon for bird's nest.

Anyone is interested to buy bird's nest @$200 each 100g may whatapps me @85000449.

Cheers.