Ginvera

mar_mum

Anyone tried GINVERA Green Tea Complete Hydrating Cream or
Ginvera Nutri White 24hr Radiance Nourishing Cream?

Any comments?

Jaser

Alpha Male
Marvel Gel is aptly named.After trying all manner of masks,sticky nose strips,squeezing etc. this is the only product we have found so far that totally clears blackheads & whiteheads from your face.:Dancing_tongue:

Ting

really? in what way??
i saw on TV like not bad, but still contemplating if wanna try it out.

Mum2bee

Ever since i am pregnant my face feels like covered with a piece of oily mask :( marvel gel is the only ting i use so far dat i tink not bad compare to others product.....my face dun feel oily liao much more cleaner and more radiant haha

Mum2bee

Ever since i am pregnant my face feels like covered with a piece of oily mask :( marvel gel is the only ting i use so far dat i tink not bad compare to others product.....my face dont feel oily much more cleaner and more radiant haha

pink_daisy

i use the marvel gel which is said to remove blackheads.. tv adv even said one user was in tears seeing her blackheads removed.. the tube oso said ZERO blackheads in ONE step but guess my blackheads too stubborn.. have been using daily for more than 2 wks now but still can see blackheads on my nose..

Ting

i use the marvel gel which is said to remove blackheads.. tv adv even said one user was in tears seeing her blackheads removed.. the tube also said ZERO blackheads in ONE step but guess my blackheads too stubborn.. have been using daily for more than 2 wks now but still can see blackheads on my nose..
ohhhhhhhhhhh.... hmmm maybe i shall try n see if it works for me. :D

Mum2bee

i use the marvel gel which is said to remove blackheads.. tv adv even said one user was in tears seeing her blackheads removed.. the tube also said ZERO blackheads in ONE step but guess my blackheads too stubborn.. have been using daily for more than 2 wks now but still can see blackheads on my nose..
Hi,i hv been using marvel gel and i tink nt bad but not like the blackhead can be remove so easily but face overall is better :)

if u wan to remove blackhead maybe u can go SaSa and buy "Blackmask"intro by "nu ren wo shui da' is gd for blackhead.cos when u peel u can see those tiny stuff

:Dancing_tongue:

bbloelim

i heard fr my gynae's nurse (chatted to her while making payments..hehe), she using Marvel Gel too.
she gave good comment on the product too.

pink_daisy

Hi,i have been using marvel gel and i tink not bad but not like the blackhead can be remove so easily but face overall is better :)

if you want to remove blackhead maybe you can go SaSa and buy "Blackmask"intro by "nu ren wo shui da' is good for blackhead.cos when you peel you can see those tiny stuff

:Dancing_tongue:
ok..i shall give tat a try..i tried those pore pack stripes but oso no use leh.. i hope tis time those from sasa ones work for me..

Ting

just started out using the marvel gel last weekend, i find it so far so gd, will try out for another week to see if it really improves the complexion. :)