Girl dumped bf because he wasn't huge enough to satisfy her in bed

I can't fault Michael in other areas. He was the type of boyfriend many girls dream about.

He had a great personality and a kind, caring heart, was serious about his career and earned good money, plus, he knew how to spoil his partner.

He was also handsome, educated, came from a good family and drove a nice car to boot.

Unlike previous boyfriends, I took my time getting physically intimate with Michael because I wanted it to feel special.

When we finally made love - about two months into our relationship - I was shocked to discover that he had a small member.

I wasn't expecting it to be super long or thick, but it wasn't even the length of my ring finger when erect, and that bothered me; I'd had some pretty well-endowed partners in the past and I was shocked when my hands found Michael's penis.

While Michael did everything right in bed that night, I couldn't climax because I could barely feel him when he penetrated me.

I left his house the next morning feeling disappointed and disillusioned. He was perfect in every other way, so why did he have to have a small penis.

I did think I was horrible for feeling the way I did, but I decided to give Michael a chance because I was starting to fall in love with him.

For the next few months we continued to have s.ex about once or twice a week, but each time he entered me I felt like I was punishing myself.

I love the woman-on-top and doggy-style positions but I couldn't do those with Michael. And giving him oral s.ex didn't excite me in the least.

More at https://tinyurl.com/ybo6swyq