give a helping hand

Hi mummies

few days ago, i show a thread "newborn baby clothes needed " under exchange and free give corner... after i read, my husband sent some preloved milk bottles and clothes to them.. she told my husband that her friend is very pathetic, she only have 3 pieces of baby clothes for her few weeks old baby.. my husband and i really feel for the baby... i will continue to pass her some more clothes which my baby cant wear anymore.

please give a helping hand to the poor baby...

CanCanMum

which member is tat?

but i promised a friend here tat i am going to pass her some of my boys clothes to the Sri Lanka kids....i have quite a lot of clothes and nappies though.....can PM me the contact?

LoVeS

I very much wan to help but i haf to leave it for my coming bb ~ I heard tat bb wear those worn clothes will b easier to take care~ :tlaugh:

Hi mummies

few days ago, i show a thread "newborn baby clothes needed " under exchange and free give corner... after i read, my husband sent some preloved milk bottles and clothes to them.. she told my husband that her friend is very pathetic, she only have 3 pieces of baby clothes for her few weeks old baby.. my husband and i really feel for the baby... i will continue to pass her some more clothes which my baby cant wear anymore.

please give a helping hand to the poor baby...
hi debbie, i late read that thread... i already give away all unused baby stuff ... but if i have another stuff i will contact her.. thanks for the info :)

CynCyn

I have many baby boys clothes to give away brand new and preloved as well . I can only send via mail .
How do i go abt doing it ?