giving birth before due date

Jojoai

You should put yourself in your baby's shoes. If because of this problems you want to hurt an innocent LIFE is it worth it ? If it's your life will you like it ? Please think it through. I really think you should talk to your parents. Rather than running away from them. No matter what wrong doings you did , your parents will still love you and want the best for you like how you want for your own child. If not try your best to look for a good family willing to adopt and take care of your baby. You should've really thought of the consequences. And you shouldn't have delayed till now. The best thing I would advice you to do is to face your parents. And discuss with them what is the best option.... Please really make the right choice.

vonniesia

Have you found a place to stay already? Did you go for check ups? how many mths old is the little one in yoi alr? And your older child, how old is he/she? Are you taking care of him/her? Your parents refuse to see you? they really want you to kill their own grandchild? We need to understand the whole situation first before we can give any sensible advice.

MamaDT

Have u talked to ur parents to find the MIA guy's parents to talk about this - eg to get the MIA back to bear responsibility or about taking care of the children together?

Did u try calling the lady who wants to adopt badly? Maybe text is hard to talk about it. Calling might be easier to clarify everything?

Can see that all mummies here are concern for u and trying to help u. Don't give up easily ok?

People said you selfish is totally true . Why just don't dare to admit ? still wanted scold them for not understanding you ? Maybe we really don't understand what's going on you. But you're mother of one , you don't have any feeling ?
you get Into trouble you wanted to blame it on baby ? Saying baby is burden . At the first place why you did you ? You're already a single mum . shouldnt you know that do anything with boyfriend must be careful ?
You lead this road your own not baby ?
You always think that baby is a burden ?
How cruel can you to a little baby ? Force delivery is just like give birth to baby and make the baby die ?
why must push all the mistake to a innocent baby ?
even how stress you're cant you just wait or now keep on try to find many solution to get people adopt your baby. Before the baby is out ! And not at here posting this and that: wasting time.
you will never know how many people try so hard to have a baby . Ok me also had a baby 4 month now. My husband still in ns , can you imagine that it's the same as you . The income is totally low too.
But we never give up . I
When I saw all of your post I'm shock . Because you're already mother of one ! You shall know the feeling . Why you sound like you don't know mother loves with baby feeling at all ?!
you want others to Stand in your shoes and think for you !
Then why aren't you stand in your baby shoes and think for him/her ?

I agree with precious mummy. Hv been reading too. Think time that other mummy spent trying to help is more than her. Thats why don feel like spend time n talk sense into her. She still can say if the baby father don care why should she care. Poor baby......

Yes everybody at here is trying to help her think of this and that . But she don't appreciate at all . Still blame it on baby ! So unfair to baby . Baby never did anything . Is them !

Evaling

Claim insurance ?
I don't know anything about that .

My main concern is I'm a single parent & pregnant , not working coz I'm pregnant .
My savings are going low .

I called those helpline but there's no family for now who wants to adopt babies .
Since there's no one who wants the baby then what for should I keep the baby ?

The father ran away .
Do u think I will know that his gonna run away ?
He doesn't even care so why should I ?
Nobody cares about how I'm leaving outside , on beaches , void deck , so why would I wanna care to keep this baby ?

If u were in my shoe , no help from anyone , leaving on streets , what would u do or think ?
For sure u will have the same feeling & thinking I'm having right now .
This is the most horrifying post I ever read in my entire life.

What do you mean by "He doesn't even care so why should I?"

I would advise you to sell yr current child who is healthy & well since u mention yr parent can't accept another baby. Rather then u trying to force yr baby out & go for illegal abortion. I've Gf who sell their baby to family from oversea. Let me know if u need me to find out more infor for u. I think this is the best solution for u n yr unborn child right?

msck

pls dun

Lady, i think u should jus dahan until the baby come out naturally. Let's be very very logical n reasonable here.

If u give birth naturally- u will recover faster n u can start ur life all over faster. N the baby will likely be healthy.

If u force delivery- u will take longer to recover as intervention n surgical procedures maybe involved. More costly. N the baby may even be on life support for long. (tpuch wood) n u may eventually feel guilty n get into depression.

Since u da han so many weeks alr, may as well jus da han few more weeks.

msck

And. I feel that u have already made a 'mistake'. Dun make another mistake to the 'mistake'.

Try to make it right. ^_^

vonniesia

Why is she not replying already? Im worried for the baby, hope she didnt do any harsh decisions and baby is fine..

I think she don't even give a damn to what we trying to tell her . And even heck care the baby . very high chance . If she really willing to listen to us . She will be replying

Jojoai

I totally agree with precious mummy. In the 1st place she won't even think about this. And post it here.