Giving up my E-Commerce Business - perfect for SAHM/WAHM

camz

Any mummies interested in taking over my business selling baby products? Established and positive cash flow - giving up as I'm returning to full time work after 2 years. Only those who are seriously interest and can afford it, please contact me and ask for specific details in addition to the below as well as your background. This business is my baby, I will sell to the right person with the right vision :)

Industry: Baby products (strollers, car seats, baby carriers, cots, breast pumps etc)
Asking price: $9,500 + inventory value (return on investment easily within 10 months based on past track record)

Key Features:
- Easy to use e-commerce platform
- Ready catalogue with appx 500 items
- Established and respected supplier contracts (includes drop-shipping) with top brand names
- Established fulfilment channels at the lowest cost
- Real Customer database - 600+
- Requires minimum time (average of 0 - 1 hour a day). Check emails to see what orders are in, arrange to send it out. Done.
- Business can expand its catalogue quickly by buying inventory from other suppliers

Business is ideal for:
- A 9-5 person looking for an easy to manage side business
- Stay at home mums / work at home mums

What you get:
- a ready business ( distribution channels, supply chain management, inventory, the whole A - Z!)
- business training and transitional support from existing owner

MarshallRebecca

What happened with your business tho? Did you sell it already? I've always dreamt of having such a business about selling baby stuff. I like the fact that you can work at home and you don't need to hire a lot of people. It's just a small community of child-loving people who sell useful stuff and do business together.

What about tracking and delivery? I think it'd be nice to implement china post tracking software to deliver these products quickly to customers. At least, their services seem to be suitable for this type of selling. Anyway, I'm waiting for your reply and hope that you haven't sold your business already. Wanna discuss it with you. Thanks!

Last edited:

delfina

My business partner and I ran an e-commerce clothing shop for women. We started it because we wanted to make some money, but it was also a fun diversion from college life for a few years.

rorymackins

It will be a great opportunity for women to earn money on maternity leave. From my experience, I know that a woman wants much more than to feed, bathe and walk with a baby during this period.

maryramp

I am interested in taking over your business! I am a stay-at-home mom looking to get back into the workforce. I have a background in sales and marketing, and I think that I could really take your business to the next level. I am serious about this and am willing to invest the time and money into making this a success. I have a friend working for https://transformagency.com/, which will support me with business development. I am passionate about helping other mummies. Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for more information.