Golf Lessons with Coach Andrew Aeria (Ex Asian Tour and OneAsia Tour Player)

SgGolfpor

Hi all,

My name is Andrew Aeria and I have recently joined the team of coaches at SgGolfCoach located at Mandai Executive Golf and Driving Range.

Just a small background of myself, I am currently 28 years old and have been playing golf since the age of 8. I used to live in Australia from the age of 8 until I was 18 and had to come back for national service. during my time in Australia, I participated in numerous Junior Events and Junior major events along with representing my school in zone and state events, Country representative and also in the Golf NSW Junior Squad. When i came back to Singapore, i was playing in the SGA inter club league tournament for Sembawang's Premier League team until I turned 25 and became a professional golfer, during my time as a professional golfer, I have played on the Asian Tour, OneAsia Tour and a few events on the Australia PGA.

My coaching background includes coaching at GOLFTEC SG, Muru Golf Academy and now currently SgGolfCoach.

I coach all students ages 4 and up so please don't hesitate to call me at 84912714 or email me at aeriaandy@gmail.com/sggolfcoach@gmail.com

hope to see you here

Attachments