GoNG XI GoNG XI HUAT HUAT HUAT ARHHH FEBRUARY~~~ NOC THREAD~~~~~~HUAT HUAT HUAT~~~~

TOP SPAMMERS THIS MONTH

• FION FION MN DARLING

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DIY BABE

• QUEENBABE BABE

• JASPZZ BABE

• PRINCESS BABE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

Re: GoNG XI GoNG XI HUAT HUAT HUAT ARHHH FEBRUARY~~~ NOC THREAD~~~~~~HUAT HUAT HUAT~~

gg home soon liaos.. later shld be gg shopping~~~~

waaa...enjoy enjoy yaaa..bye ting dearie...

tonite me need to wash toilets 1st.....tsk tsk tsk..thurs wipe wipe table, kopi table etc..then fri noon mop/sweep floor......

sianzz...

Ting

Re: GoNG XI GoNG XI HUAT HUAT HUAT ARHHH FEBRUARY~~~ NOC THREAD~~~~~~HUAT HUAT HUAT~~

so rush lorr, today alr wed.. i still need at least 1 dress, 1 pair of shoes n i bag..
thinking of getting one cheongsam.qipao lehs!

but i scared i too fat cant fit in.. :(

Ting

byebye everyone!
chat tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawla12

so rush lorr, today already wed.. i still need at least 1 dress, 1 pair of shoes n i bag..
thinking of getting one cheongsam.qipao lehs!

but i scared i too fat cant fit in.. :(
waaaa...u sure look pretty in it....

bye ting dearie...enjoy ur shopping...

me oso go home leeee...sighzz..me super lonely....booo lang hold hand hand wif me again...

**roll roll home....zzzzz**:embarrassed:

BYE ALL~:001_302:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

lawla12 said:
omggg...you refering to VVB ????????????????????:err::err::err:
princessminn said:
VVB????????????????
:eek::eek::eek:
WOW....send my regards to VVB....:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
No wonder I kept sneezing for the last hour!! :we2Randy-git: :we2Randy-git: :we2Randy-git:

Anyways, during the ride to Bbp's new place, she managed to drill into me that it's been almost a year since I last popped into NOC.
How's everybody been? I certainly hope there are more happy stories than sad stories ... anyhow, anybody organising any outings/gatherings this CNY - if yes, I'm just a phone call away. :red: :red: :red:

Spiralng

No wonder I kept sneezing for the last hour!! :we2Randy-git: :we2Randy-git: :we2Randy-git:

Anyways, during the ride to Bbp's new place, she managed to drill into me that it's been almost a year since I last popped into NOC.
How's everybody been? I certainly hope there are more happy stories than sad stories ... anyhow, anybody organising any outings/gatherings this CNY - if yes, I'm just a phone call away. :red: :red: :red:
YAH....can tell u very on cos call u last min also will turn up.

BbpHir3

WAH!! I come back to my parents place niaz, i c VVB n spiral appearing here!!
:red::red::red::red::red:

YAH....can tell you very on cos call you last min also will turn up.
ya lohz.. but that day L&M party, he fly me aeroplane lohz...

Spiralng

WAH!! I come back to my parents place niaz, i c VVB n spiral appearing here!!
:red::red::red::red::red:
ha ha ha...today i got chance to log in mah....also got prompt say i long time never post so must post something.

BbpHir3

prompt?

wahahahaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

Spiralng said:
Yah, you certainly CAN testify to that virtue of mine too. :wink: :wink: :wink:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

BbpHir3 said:
ya lohz.. but that day L&M party, he fly me aeroplane lohz...
That one really no choice ... my business dictate that I work full-time over the weekends, sometimes till roughly 9plus in the evening. That's why we couldn't show up to sing "Happy Birthday" for your little ones.

But no sweat, Seamus' gonna celebrate his 3rd birthday soon ... & seeing that this will be the first birthday where he really understands its significance (in terms of hosting friends & receiving presents), I'm planning something big enough to invite the lot of you, besides his classmates, ex-classmates & other kids in my neighbourhood. :bcool: :bcool: :bcool:

apollo

no dear, i never buy toppers. cos i didnt get to order the cake from PG..
so i use the cupcakes instead liaos..
then buy elmo candle.

what character you looking for?
dearie, i'm looking for dinesy theme dee.. mayb pooh or mickey bahh.. cos FIL today suddenly say wanna celebrate ashton bday within FIL's side relatives...

lawla12

OMGGGGGGGGGGG......VVB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

super long time no see yaaaa....hahahhaha~

waaaaa....today really happy gathering...VVB (VIP liaooo) appear....spiral dearie oso online....

:wong3::wong3::wong3::wong3::wong3::wong3::wong3::wong3:

lawla12

dearie, i'm looking for dinesy theme dee.. mayb pooh or mickey bahh.. cos father in law today suddenly say wanna celebrate ashton bday within father in law's side relatives...

tat time i gave ting dearie's those website, u got check it out maaaa???

i dun haf the website at home worrr...its all my opic yaaa...

u wan ma? tomolo i gif u?

apollo

that time i gave ting dearie's those website, you got check it out maaaa???

i dont have the website at home worrr...its all my opic yaaa...

you want ? tomolo i give you?
i cant seems to find the webby worr.. can gif me tml?? LUB U!!! :wong19:

CanCanMum

Yah, you certainly CAN testify to that virtue of mine too. :wink: :wink: :wink:
That one really no choice ... my business dictate that I work full-time over the weekends, sometimes till roughly 9plus in the evening. That's why we couldn't show up to sing "Happy Birthday" for your little ones.

But no sweat, Seamus' gonna celebrate his 3rd birthday soon ... & seeing that this will be the first birthday where he really understands its significance (in terms of hosting friends & receiving presents), I'm planning something big enough to invite the lot of you, besides his classmates, ex-classmates & other kids in my neighbourhood. :bcool: :bcool: :bcool:
OMG VVB u super duper triper LONG TIME NEBBER ONLINEZ LIAOOOOOOoooo

lOlsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

got miss us Bo? :p:p:p

lawla12

CANCAN BOSSIEEEEE...U 1/2DAY MIA...ME MIZZZZ MIZZZZ U~

:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:

CanCanMum

i left opic at 1pm, go pick up a bracket at Novena from a kind uncle, den go jobsite pass to my carpenter, den discuss someting wif client, den reach home at 3plus lOlssss

den me + uncle nic go buy things from NTUC lOlsssssssssssss

after tat we went Bras Basah look for model materials

after tat pick up Baber at 8pm

GUESS WADDDDDDDDDDDDD????

BABER WHILE AT MY MUMS' PLACE, USE A SCISSORS AND CUT HIS FRINGE BY HIMSELF, ITS DAMMMM UGLY AND PATCHY LOLSSSS

JUZ TRIMMED HIS HAIR OFF, NOW IS SHORT AGAIN *HAIZZZZZZZZZZZ

CanCanMum

uncle nic was FURIOUS and refused to tok to him and refused to hang baber's laundry for him lOlsssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.