Good Anti Acne Products to recommend?

Hi

I have been plague by acne since teenage years, it was much better once i hit 20. Then i got pregnant, my skin gone crazy again! Though my daughter is 2 but my skin still not very good.

So any good skin care product to recommend for Pimple Skin? Thanx so much! :)

Leanne

Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub 6 oz

The best i've used. Not sold in SG.

Leave it on your pimples overnight & next day it'll be reduced. 2-3 days ltr, pimples gone!

Carol

Why dun you see a dermatologist ?
They'll advise you on the suitable products on your skin .
You can try this brand Therapeutic . Mostly sold in clinics and I know KKH pharmacy have too . The AHA cleanser for oily and acne-prone skin is gd . And not veri expensive too .

cendrine

Neutrogena On-the-Spot and Oxy 10 works for me.
Pure Aloe Vera gel is also good for healing of pimples/ acnes.

EnFlor

Differin.....a gel, comes in tube, 30g. Cost about $20. Require doc's prescription.

I think it is good. If an acne appears on your face, apply it at night before you sleep. The next morning, the acne become less bumpy. For faster result, apply morning and night.

A fren told me that some contraceptive pills help to improve complexion. Yeah, i am naive on it coz i've neva been on any b4. Can anyone vouch if Yasmin pills improve complexion on the face ? Thought of getting that.

Last edited:

Leanne

Mario Badescu pdts definitely works like a charm.

Though i have no problems on my face, but my friends who used them are being cured by them miraculously!

Differin.....a gel, comes in tube, 30g. Cost about $20. Require doc's prescription.

I think it is good. If an acne appears on your face, apply it at night before you sleep. The next morning, the acne become less bumpy. For faster result, apply morning and night.

A fren told me that some contraceptive pills help to improve complexion. Yeah, i am naive on it coz i've neva been on any b4. Can anyone vouch if Yasmin pills improve complexion on the face ? Thought of getting that.
I didn't try Yasmin though. But last time I took Diane-35. Works really well for me. Gave me really clear skin & it reduces my oiliness a lot.

Celinhkg

Try Australian Thursday Plantation-Tea Tree Blemish Gel. Available in Singapore and yet effective on pimples. Not too costly either.:Dancing_tongue:

XiaoDingDang

IOPE is quite good and cheap. I got to know them when I was in Korea. Couldn't find it in sg when I came back but I googled and found www.viimart.com selling it so I bought it from them. So far so good for my skin, it did cleared up a bit of my acne.

wendy2250

LATOJA HYALURONIC ACID LIQUID
LATOJA hyaluronic acid liquid, nine effect: face-lift, remove wrinkles, tighten skin whitening, moisturizing, anti-allergic, remove dark circles, remove dark spots, acne effect, remove bags under the eyes

LATOJA action principle: Through the Essence of massage, the tiny cells of the active ingredient can reach deep into the skin absorption, sparking muscle cell activity through the end of the to repair Essence massage, the tiny cells of the active ingredient can reach deep into the skin absorption, excitation from the end of the repair muscle cell activity play a face-lift, pulling compact, wrinkles, pigmentation, to repair epidermal cells smoothness and other effects

Thea2222

Hi everybody. I also have problems with acne and acne scars for years. My acne scars are mainly on my forehead and cheeks. I've tried many products but nothing helped. Recently I've read an interesting article at beauty-tips-and-tricks.com/ about Cupping therapy and its benefits for body health. The article claims that this type of therapy can help those people who have problems with acne. Has anyone tried this method?