Good confinement lady to reccommend?

pinkytham

hi there anyone gt good confinement lady to reccommend?
hw much is the charges like?
can kindly pm me thanks alot:Dancing_wub:

jacole

I noticed now adays confinement lady is very expensive. I called a few recently and they are charging S$2.2k

pipilili

yep, everything increase in price....food, cl, delivery, hospital, transport...the only thing that didn't increase is our salary!! damn it!!

Becky

How about GPLS agency? Are they recommended?

For the confinement freelancers, does 2.2k includes food purchases or do we have to pay for them additionally?

lekdao

How about GPLS agency? Are they recommended?

For the confinement freelancers, does 2.2k includes food purchases or do we have to pay for them additionally?
I dun say i agency is recommended or not, its all depends on the confinement lady and the employer. If our standard/expectation is super high, guess not much confinement lady or agency able to meet.

Nope it does not include food purchase, the 2.2k is their 28 days (4 weeks) labor charges. Marketing, tonics etc u hv to pay additional.

stressfulbee

hI
If u want to find good & NON stay S'pore confinement Lady,
U can CALL AUNTIE CHOO @ TEL: 98476976

She can cook veri nice "Zhu Jiao Chu", many different confinement for 28days, different tonic soup & well take care of baby, she is very experience CL & very clean

dolphyant

Hello,

I'm from Sep 2011 thread and I have a good CL that I will like to recommend to all mummies. Siew Ling jie was the CL for my 2 SILs and they sang praises of her which was the reason why I decided to engage her.

On the first day she arrived, she revamp my kitchen and create a very neat system for keeping the milk bottles and my breast pump equipment. She is also very encouraging and supportive of breastfeeding. The first 4 days, my breast milk has not kick in yet and I was feeling very stressed and down. She boiled papaya soups and always remind me to drink lots of red dates tea to help with the milk production. During that period, she gave me alot of encouragement on breastfeeding. She is very alert especially for night duty of taking care of baby. The moment my baby starts to go eh eh, she is already up and heating up ebm to feed him.

After being discharged from hospital and that 1st week of back home and trying to adjust to be a mum, Siew Ling jie is really a godsend helper and teaching me alot of things about taking care of baby, learning how to differentiate the various tones of my baby's cries which means different needs of my baby.

She is also a very good cook and takes care of me very well. She always whip up interesting dishes cooked in different ways. Check out some of the dishes she has cooked for me so far.

She is very hardworking and even cleans those hard to reach corners in my kitchen and does the household chores fast and efficient.

Overall, she is really a good CL and I will highly recommend her to all mummies. I will definitely engage her again when I have my 2nd child.

Her contact is:
Singapore HP - 81195431 (contactable when she is working in SG)
Malaysia HP - +60137067061 / +60127609538 (contactable when she is in Malaysia). Do tell her you are recommended by Meiyu. She usually will give higher priority to those who are recommended by mummies who engaged her before. Do book her early for your confinement as she get booked pretty fast!

rainbowforest

I engaged PEM cOnfinement Agency & had the same auntie yue di do my confinement for both kids. She was great and made a whole lot of difference for me. Would have gone nuts without her

icy_haze

First of all, I would like to say a big thank you to Meiyu for your post in the forum. If not for your post, I wouldn’t have found such a great confinement nanny that we are very grateful for.

What happen is, I delivered my 2nd child on the 6th of Oct. But due to some medical condition, my son has to be put in NICU and I eventually only start my confinement on the 15th of Oct. Originally, it was a confinement nanny named Karen, but she was overseas, so she had a replacement cover for her until she comes back.

The replacement’s name is Auntie Hua from Segamat. She was so irresponsible and hot tempered. First night when baby came back from hospital, he kept crying every hour or so, me and my hubby both knows that he is being fed enough already, but the Auntie Hua kept on saying he is hungry and wants to feed. She kept on persuading us to purchase formula milk for him to drink at night so that she can rest at night too…she did mention she doesn’t provide service in the middle of the night…

When we politely as her to help with simple household chores like sweeping and mopping (sweep every other day and mop once a week will do…) she initially agreed…but when the time comes…she doesn’t do it…When I politely remind her…she lost her temper and said “I come here to do confinement…not maid …” When I told her Karen also agreed on the household chores portion…her blunt reply is…”Then you ask her to do …ask her come replace me when she comes back…”

Long story short, after 2 days, she left without finding any replacement. She even had the cheek to demand 2 ½ days of salary. So to warn the rest, please be careful of replacement nannies especially her. Her contact is +60 12 745 0776.

Next few posts will be dedicated for our lifesaver…Siew Ling Jie…

icy_haze

No words can describe how grateful we are to Siew Ling Jie…When we first saw Meiyu’s post, my hubby called Siew Ling Jie straight away, she just happened to finish her confinement with Meiyu. I told her our situation, she said she has to discuss with her husband first because she strained her ligament when she slipped and fell while mopping the floor. After 1 hour or so…she called back saying she will help me, but she needs 3 days of rest first. So for the 3 days, my hubby became the confinement daddy…

When Siew Ling Jie arrived, the first thing she mentioned is that both her and her husband also hope that she can help us out because she knows its not easy having to find last minute replacements and we were left there hanging desperately…

The next few weeks was wonderful…Her sense of responsibility, thoughtfulness, encouragement, helpfulness, professionalism and many many more positive traits of hers, let us feel very at ease and relieved.

She requested to do sweeping instead of using our vacuum cleaner is because she doesn’t want to wake the baby and mummy up. She diligently sweep and mop the floor EVERYDAY even before we wake up!! She never fail to sit beside me when I am up breastfeeding my boy in the middle of the night. Offering the Longan Red Date Tea to me every time. She took care of my baby boy ever so gently and delicately as if he is her own precious.

She is always very cheerful and happy…sharing with us everything under the sun!!

She keeps our sanitized milk bottle in a container she asked us to purchase, which is proven to be very handy!! She taught us a few handy tricks when it comes to cleaning baby’s bottom, leaving soaked cotton pads in a small container to clean his bottom.

She will diligently clean the kitchen every time she cooks, making sure she cleans all the hard to reach corner. Floor is always squeaky clean in the kitchen.

When she accompanies my hubby to the market, she is definitely a SUPER PRO!! What type of fish is good, what type of vegetables to buy and a lot more!!

I think I can go on a lot more, but I will just leave it as that first.

Her food…FWAAAHHHHH!!!!~ I will post photos of her food in the next few posts!! Its mouthwatering both for my confinement menu and the normal food my hubby and Siew Ling Jie eat.

Below are the photos of the food she cooked for our family…Ever had western food for your confinement diet? Hehe…

icy_haze

I have to apologize, I cant upload the photos here because the size allowable is too small...I dont want to do injustice for Siew Ling Jie...So below is the link to my photobucket with all the confinement food...Enjoy!!

Confinement Food pictures by paybenghui - Photobucket

Below are the details of Siew Ling Jie

Name: Siew Ling Jie

Singapore Contact: +65 81195431

Malaysia Contact: +60 137067061 or +60 127609538

Please call for booking as soon as you know you are pregnant to avoid disappointment!!

The number of calls per day wanting to hire her is like hotline!! (She will still put our baby and me as priority and tell them to call back only at night when she is free.)

Just mention Minghui & Jeffrey when you call...This will let her better know where all the calls are coming from...Like what Meiyu said...Siew Ling Jie helps more with recommendation...

Thank you once again Siew Ling Jie, I hope you can be our Confinement Nanny in future for the next 2!!

JocelynChong

I have to apologize, I cant upload the photos here because the size allowable is too small...I dont want to do injustice for Siew Ling Jie...So below is the link to my photobucket with all the confinement food...Enjoy!!

Confinement Food pictures by paybenghui - Photobucket

Below are the details of Siew Ling Jie

Name: Siew Ling Jie

Singapore Contact: +65 81195431

Malaysia Contact: +60 137067061 or +60 127609538

Please call for booking as soon as you know you are pregnant to avoid disappointment!!

The number of calls per day wanting to hire her is like hotline!! (She will still put our baby and me as priority and tell them to call back only at night when she is free.)

Just mention Minghui & Jeffrey when you call...This will let her better know where all the calls are coming from...Like what Meiyu said...Siew Ling Jie helps more with recommendation...

Thank you once again Siew Ling Jie, I hope you can be our Confinement Nanny in future for the next 2!!

this post + the images of the food makes me excited + salivate... care to share the charges that siew ling jie charge?

JocelynChong

She charges $2300 per job...Its market price I think...

IM SUPER UPSET! :(

she's booked le... my EDD in May 2012.. some1 around same time EDD de arh, called her 1 mth ago.........*sob sob*

MTB, quickly book yours... sometimes too laid back is not a good thing :(

now i chopped my 2nd choice le... hope she can make good food....

fayechai80

Hi all,
I'm doing confinement now, next week will be full month already. Who looking for a confinement lady during jan'12 and feb'12? I can recommend my CL to all of your.

She is a malaysian with 20 over years of experience. I like the way she take care of me, my eldest daughter & my baby. She can do the laundry for us & her cooking is very nice. The main things is she is willing to teach you how to take care of a baby, how to shower & everything.

Your can sms me if need more details about my CL @ 94872217

Thank you so much.