Good confinement lady to reccommend?

cyee

I would like to recommend my mom to you as a confinement nanny.
She is a Malaysia, who doing confinement for relative & own child only. She also taking care of her own grandchild until 2 years old.
Before that, she own a "chi char" store at Malaysia. Due to helper problem, she decided to close down.
Currently she decided to work as a confinement lady.
Her job will be preparing food for mother, taking care of baby, prepare shower for mother & etc.
She also know how to cook foods traditionally believed to increase milk supply.
She is very flexible, you can tell her what you wish to eat, she will prepare for you :)

If you are interested, you can contact her at 83831238.

chummymummy

Hi All, i would like to recommend my confinement lady. She is from IPOH and i had just ended my confinement with her. Here is a list of things that she do very well and more than what i had expected:
- cook a variety of confinement food (no salt, no msg, and very tasty). She is very creative in food, based on your requirement. For example, i never like rice, so she made hor fun, mee hoon kway etc
- She gets up early to prepare breakfast like mee sua soup, fried bee hoon etc.
- she takes care of mummy very well and plan out a list of tonic soup to prepare during the whole of confinement month
- She is very responsible in taking care of the baby. I like it when she shows LOVE to your baby as well. She is patient to ensure that your baby finishes the milk everytime and she will bring the baby out for the morning sun if baby has jaundice
- She is very clean (keep her workstation clean - toilet, kitchen) and organised
- Most importantly, the family gets along well with her and the baby is comfortable with her as well

Please PM me if you need her contact or need further details about her.

cantigal

Hi Smalleyes,

Can PM me Lan Jie contact? My email is cantigal@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi ladies,

I would like to recommend my CL, Lan Jie. She is a lifesaver after my original CL, Aunty Youyi from JB tried to scam me. She said customs can only let her stay for 9 days and she'll get her friend to replace her. I think she receives some kickback from her friend. For the first three days, I did all the washing and looking after the baby myself, with the help from my husband. We are first time parents so can you imagine the horror of having to deal with a newborn when both are equally clueless.

Luckily, a friend recommended Lan Jie to us. She is really God sent; her fees are slightly higher but she is worth every cent. Knowing our situation, she rushed down frm KL to help us after just completing a job in Singapore so we are extremely grateful to her. Her confinement food is fantastic and she will cook 4-5 dishes for every dinner until we'd to ask her to cut down. Each meal her dishes are different so you won't get sick of her food. She is a hard worker; waking up at 6am to make Longan tea fr me and breakfast. She also prepares my husband's lunchbox so he can bring to work. Lan Jie also does light housework like sweeping and mopping the floor, clear our rubbish bins and hang our laundry for us. She even help us to clear our expired food out of our fridge. As we dont't have a maid, she helps with the marketing.

Lan Jie has over 20 years of experience looking after babies. Parents in America will fly her over to help them with confinement and baby-sitting. She helps me to look after the baby through the night and if you are exclusively breastfeeding, she will wake you up to breastfeed. She is patient and caring in tutoring us how to bathe, burp and carry our baby girl. Now, my little one can even recognise her voice and will smile at her. With Lan Jie, I dont't have to be stressed about waking up at night for feeds. Oh, she even anticipates when baby wakes up to feed so the milk is warmed up and you won't even hear baby crying at night.

If you would like to hire Lan Jie, you can PM me as she is wary of ppl calling her out of no where. She doesn't accept stranger's request but only by referrals. You must book her fast so mummies book her in their first month. I've now regard her as a family and will hire her again for my 2nd child.

diorly

Hi mommies and mommies-to-be,

Is anyone looking for confinement nanny? Extremely reliable & trustworthy. She took very great care of me and my little baby, my first CN was the popular Siew Ling Jie, which I thought was a very good already.. Now my current nanny is even better!
I am a fussy mommy and yet she can satisfy most of my expectation. I can tell she is very passionate in taking care of babies. She will talk/sing/ to them even tho she can go and rest.. Impressed she can take care of me, baby, cook, clean, feed at the same time. We all "blossomed" from her delicious cooking. Either my super fussy elder boy also gained significant weight! My hubby also keep praising her cooking. She is so good that I engaged her for 2 months :) So helping her to find her next job :) PM me if interested! :)

Dananeo

Hi all, I also would like to recommend my confinement lady. Really excellent experienced. I rate her 10/10. Because she did EVERYTHING. My family loves her around. I got no stress and confident when she look after the. I even got dessert!

Minnie Neo, Malaysian. English & Mandarin well spoken. Well educated lady because she went Pre-U before.
+6013-3993141. 013-3914131. (what's apps)

wantonmee

diorly, can give me your 2nd CL number? in need of one desperately for almost immediate confinement! the freelance one i booked initially bailed on me..

Wingbell

Aunty Siew is really very good. Today is her last day with me and all of us are sad to see her go. My family (My parents, Husband and etc) likes her a lot as she helps out not only with baby and me but also helps in mopping and sweeping the entire house. She will always clean up the kitchen after using (cooking my confinement food). I can say my baby son is not easy to look after as he wakes up every 2 to 2 and a half hours to drink milk thus Aunty Siew hardly have any sleep throughout the night but she still wakes up diligently to feed my son and takes really good care of me. I breastfeed my son during the day and at night Aunty Siew wants me to sleep well so she will feed 2 to 3 times of milk powder. Lastly as mentioned and recommend by ann123 in this forum, Aunty Siew does brew very good soups especially the green papaya fish soup which indeed helps to increase my milk supply.
Overall, I will highly recommend Aunty Siew (May Ng) to anybody who needs a stay in confinement aunty who can cook delicious confinement food, brew good soups, and will let you have a good night sleep. :D her contact numbers are: Malaysia (60166113048) Singapore (+6584206146).

Lm14

Hi ladies,

I would like to recommend my CL, Lan Jie. She is a lifesaver after my original CL, Aunty Youyi from JB tried to scam me. She said customs can only let her stay for 9 days and she'll get her friend to replace her. I think she receives some kickback from her friend. For the first three days, I did all the washing and looking after the baby myself, with the help from my husband. We are first time parents so can you imagine the horror of having to deal with a newborn when both are equally clueless.

Luckily, a friend recommended Lan Jie to us. She is really God sent; her fees are slightly higher but she is worth every cent. Knowing our situation, she rushed down frm KL to help us after just completing a job in Singapore so we are extremely grateful to her. Her confinement food is fantastic and she will cook 4-5 dishes for every dinner until we'd to ask her to cut down. Each meal her dishes are different so you won't get sick of her food. She is a hard worker; waking up at 6am to make Longan tea fr me and breakfast. She also prepares my husband's lunchbox so he can bring to work. Lan Jie also does light housework like sweeping and mopping the floor, clear our rubbish bins and hang our laundry for us. She even help us to clear our expired food out of our fridge. As we dont't have a maid, she helps with the marketing.

Lan Jie has over 20 years of experience looking after babies. Parents in America will fly her over to help them with confinement and baby-sitting. She helps me to look after the baby through the night and if you are exclusively breastfeeding, she will wake you up to breastfeed. She is patient and caring in tutoring us how to bathe, burp and carry our baby girl. Now, my little one can even recognise her voice and will smile at her. With Lan Jie, I dont't have to be stressed about waking up at night for feeds. Oh, she even anticipates when baby wakes up to feed so the milk is warmed up and you won't even hear baby crying at night.

If you would like to hire Lan Jie, you can PM me as she is wary of ppl calling her out of no where. She doesn't accept stranger's request but only by referrals. You must book her fast so mummies book her in their first month. I've now regard her as a family and will hire her again for my 2nd child.
hi may I pls have lan Jie 's details? Thank you

zycho1

Just to share.. did my confinement with PEM in June 2014.
The rate is reasonable.. CL was good.. very attentive to my baby.
Would engage them again when have my 2nd child..

appleng

Hi ladies,

Luckily, a friend recommended Lan Jie to us. She is really God sent; her fees are slightly higher but she is worth every cent. Knowing our situation, she rushed down frm KL to help us after just completing a job in Singapore so we are extremely grateful to her. Her confinement food is fantastic and she will cook 4-5 dishes for every dinner until we'd to ask her to cut down. Each meal her dishes are different so you won't get sick of her food. She is a hard worker; waking up at 6am to make Longan tea fr me and breakfast. She also prepares my husband's lunchbox so he can bring to work. Lan Jie also does light housework like sweeping and mopping the floor, clear our rubbish bins and hang our laundry for us. She even help us to clear our expired food out of our fridge. As we don't have a maid, she helps with the marketing.

Lan Jie has over 20 years of experience looking after babies. Parents in America will fly her over to help them with confinement and baby-sitting. She helps me to look after the baby through the night and if you are exclusively breastfeeding, she will wake you up to breastfeed. She is patient and caring in tutoring us how to bathe, burp and carry our baby girl. Now, my little one can even recognise her voice and will smile at her. With Lan Jie, I don't have to be stressed about waking up at night for feeds. Oh, she even anticipates when baby wakes up to feed so the milk is warmed up and you won't even hear baby crying at night.

hihi! can pm me lan jie contact? Thanks!!