Good confinement lady to reccommend?

mengmeng

Just called Siew Ling Jie, she mentioned that she is fully booked till july 2012. She wanted to recommend me another person but i still considering whether to accept her proposal or not.

Juz17

Dear all,
I delivered my baby gal on the 6 Feb. I just reached home today and i find that im quite weak to take care of my gal on my on. Hubby will be going back to work and my mum is taking care of my elder boy who is 15 mths old and my dad also working. Anyone got stay-in confinement lady to recommend and that is available from now till 6th March 12? My budget preferably less than $2k too? Ard 24 days from this Sat onwards?
My hp no is 93833127 and my email is future_17@yahoo.com
Thank you very much for your help!

auntylee

Hi MTBs,

I am Aunty Lee, I am a Singaporean confinement nanny trained with KK Hospital to cater to mothers who are looking for reliable and professional help. I am also well-versed in TCM herbs and tonics used in confinement practices.

You can contact me at my mobile: 90576651 to find out more. Or you can visit my website at http://www.auntylee.com.sg

Angel9

hi,

anyone looking for day nanny? i have a nanny looking for day care confinement. she is very experienced. trained with the hospitals in singapore. from malaysia. normal rates. no exorbitant rip-offs. PM me asap as all the annies are taken up quickly this year.

she is also looking for live-in confinement, so let me know if you need live-in or day care only.

i am not an agent and not related to any nanny. i am not making a single cent from recommendations. just want to help out and to save people from companies like PEM ripping people off.

thanks

desiree94

I'm looking for confinement lady. Edd is 15 November. Preferred live in 24/7 for 1 month duration. Location is bishan. We are a Chinese family. Please contact me at 86122914/92233700 should you be keen. Do introduce yourself too. We will not consider day care nanny. Thanks!

ann123

Hi Everyone, I would like to recommend a good confinement nanny that have just finish doing confinement for me. She is auntie Siew from Tangkak, M'sia. She have taken good care of my baby girl,very attentive to her as I did'nt hear my baby cry often and auntie will attend to her within minutes once she start crying.

Auntie Siew is also very hygine as she will mop and clean the kitchen everytime after cooking and does'nt mind to help me with some light house chores(moping, washing toilets and etc). She will also do all the marketing for me daily as the market is just few blocks away.
Every meal she will prepare a big bowlof soup for me to boost my breast milk supply and will prepare dinner for my husband as well for dinner.

I'm not receiving any token from her for writing this, it's just my little appreciation to her for taking good care of me and my baby girl during my confinement month. Btw, she is a stay in confinement nanny with me for 28 days which gives me a good night sleep at night as she will take care of all the night feeding.

She is contactable at M'sia +6016-6870058 / SG-83058350 if you are interested to check her out.

faizah

Hi Dear,

You may want to try Lisa. Her charges not that expensive. SGD 588/- for 6 days per 90mins per day. You want further queries you may contact me at 98434052. Regards, Nor.

Smalleyes

Hi ladies,

I would like to recommend my CL, Lan Jie. She is a lifesaver after my original CL, Aunty Youyi from JB tried to scam me. She said customs can only let her stay for 9 days and she'll get her friend to replace her. I think she receives some kickback from her friend. For the first three days, I did all the washing and looking after the baby myself, with the help from my husband. We are first time parents so can you imagine the horror of having to deal with a newborn when both are equally clueless.

Luckily, a friend recommended Lan Jie to us. She is really God sent; her fees are slightly higher but she is worth every cent. Knowing our situation, she rushed down frm KL to help us after just completing a job in Singapore so we are extremely grateful to her. Her confinement food is fantastic and she will cook 4-5 dishes for every dinner until we'd to ask her to cut down. Each meal her dishes are different so you won't get sick of her food. She is a hard worker; waking up at 6am to make Longan tea fr me and breakfast. She also prepares my husband's lunchbox so he can bring to work. Lan Jie also does light housework like sweeping and mopping the floor, clear our rubbish bins and hang our laundry for us. She even help us to clear our expired food out of our fridge. As we don't have a maid, she helps with the marketing.

Lan Jie has over 20 years of experience looking after babies. Parents in America will fly her over to help them with confinement and baby-sitting. She helps me to look after the baby through the night and if you are exclusively breastfeeding, she will wake you up to breastfeed. She is patient and caring in tutoring us how to bathe, burp and carry our baby girl. Now, my little one can even recognise her voice and will smile at her. With Lan Jie, I don't have to be stressed about waking up at night for feeds. Oh, she even anticipates when baby wakes up to feed so the milk is warmed up and you won't even hear baby crying at night.

If you would like to hire Lan Jie, you can PM me as she is wary of ppl calling her out of no where. She doesn't accept stranger's request but only by referrals. You must book her fast so mummies book her in their first month. I've now regard her as a family and will hire her again for my 2nd child.

Congratulations to all parents to be!

We believe that all babies are priceless gifts and miracles and mummies deserve to be well informed and taken care of immaculately. Aixin Mummies confinement and wellness sanctuary is a one stop confinement and wellness center for mummies. Services we offer include pre/post natal yoga, lessons on infant care and pre/post natal care, first aid for infants, pre/post natal massages,professional confinement care and stay in confinement services at our beautiful and serene center etc. Please feel free to contact us at 98228876 or email aixinmummies@gmail.com for further enquiries.

Shiakpin76

Hi ladies,

I would like to recommend my CL, Lan Jie. She is a lifesaver after my original CL, Aunty Youyi from JB tried to scam me. She said customs can only let her stay for 9 days and she'll get her friend to replace her. I think she receives some kickback from her friend. For the first three days, I did all the washing and looking after the baby myself, with the help from my husband. We are first time parents so can you imagine the horror of having to deal with a newborn when both are equally clueless.

Luckily, a friend recommended Lan Jie to us. She is really God sent; her fees are slightly higher but she is worth every cent. Knowing our situation, she rushed down frm KL to help us after just completing a job in Singapore so we are extremely grateful to her. Her confinement food is fantastic and she will cook 4-5 dishes for every dinner until we'd to ask her to cut down. Each meal her dishes are different so you won't get sick of her food. She is a hard worker; waking up at 6am to make Longan tea fr me and breakfast. She also prepares my husband's lunchbox so he can bring to work. Lan Jie also does light housework like sweeping and mopping the floor, clear our rubbish bins and hang our laundry for us. She even help us to clear our expired food out of our fridge. As we don't have a maid, she helps with the marketing.

Lan Jie has over 20 years of experience looking after babies. Parents in America will fly her over to help them with confinement and baby-sitting. She helps me to look after the baby through the night and if you are exclusively breastfeeding, she will wake you up to breastfeed. She is patient and caring in tutoring us how to bathe, burp and carry our baby girl. Now, my little one can even recognise her voice and will smile at her. With Lan Jie, I don't have to be stressed about waking up at night for feeds. Oh, she even anticipates when baby wakes up to feed so the milk is warmed up and you won't even hear baby crying at night.

If you would like to hire Lan Jie, you can PM me as she is wary of ppl calling her out of no where. She doesn't accept stranger's request but only by referrals. You must book her fast so mummies book her in their first month. I've now regard her as a family and will hire her again for my 2nd child.

Hi can pm me the details

Longing for a nice and relaxing holiday but concerned about the travel risks?

There will be a 2 day 1 night retreat for mummies at our center. We will have practicing nurse/midwife from the top hospital in Singapore to brief mummies on antenatal knowledge during this retreat. Mummies can come together for some sharing, relaxation and peer support. Meals will be specially prepared for all pregnant mummies and it will be a good time to come relax, rejuvenate and enjoy your 'me-time' before your little bundle of joy arrives. Feel free to contact me if you need more information! :biggrin:

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies