Good deals for Home Appliances!

linamummy

Hi Everyone!

Have you heard about Cornell's brand-new smart sensor steam iron?? The nifty iron comes with a safety feature that will shut off the appliance automatically after a period of zero motion. If the non-stick ceramic soleplate is placed face down for more than 30 seconds, or upright for more than eight minutes, the iron will turn off by itself. This will ease concerns about burnt clothes, accidental scalding or in more serious cases house fires!

Perfect for all homes and forgetful mummy like me. haha
Available at Courts, Gain City, Harvey Norman, Mega Discount Store and Mustafa Centre.

tammysow

If you or your mother love making your own bread and we all know how much work it is to be making your own bread... Here's a good offer you don't want to miss!
The Morphy Richards Premium Plus Breadmaker is now on offer for Mother's Day! Go check it out at Harvey Norman

tammysow

Hi Everyone! Remember i shared the Mother's Day promo for Morphy Richards Bread-Maker??
Well....i just couldn't resist it! I bought one for myself and have not regret a single bit!
I've started making my own bread at home! I love the idea having freshly baked bread at the comfort of my own kitchen! Best is, all ingredients are guaranteed to be best and favours are completely at your own desire!
Love it!

Hi All! After reading about the Cornell Smart Sensor Iron, i bought one for myself.
Being in a home with toddlers running around isn't easy i must say. And this iron is just perfect for any home with young kids and forgetful adults! haha

The Cornell Smart Sensor iron comes with a safety feature that will shut off the appliance automatically after a period of zero motion. If the non-stick ceramic soleplate is placed face down for more than 30 seconds, or upright for more than eight minutes, the iron will turn off by itself! This will ease concerns about burnt clothes, accidental scalding or in more serious cases house fires. Prefect for all households!
Go check it out especially if you have young children at home. This smart iron is available at Courts, Gain City, Harvey Norman, Mega Discount Store and Mustafa Centre. =))

Hello Mummys! Here's a good chance to get all the kitchen appliances you want at Cornell, Baby Belling and Morphy Richards warehouse sale! Happening this weekend!

At Thye Hong Centre 2 Leng Keng Road Level 6 (3 minutes away from Redhill MRT) from 10 June to 11 June 2017! Warehouse sale starts from 11am to 6pm!

See you there!

linamummy

Hello everyone! Does anyone use a garment steamer at home? I'm looking for one but need some advice and recommendation please.

Hi Everyone!

Have you all heard or seen Morphy Richard's kitchen appliances?

They have just launched their brand-new and exquisite breakfast range!

These Scandinavian breakfast collection of Kettles and Toasters is just what every household will need.

Check them out at any Harvey Norman near you!

tammysow

Hello Everyone! I am looking for some recommendation for online offer/promotion for small kitchen appliances. Best with Free delivery! haha