Good fortune teller for baby names?

CynCyn

Heard of the famous geomancer ?
It's pronounce in chinese as ' you long zi ' .
Quite famous in S'pore . I went there to get my baby chinese name , count 8 characters . The fee is $100 .

huiling

Quite famous in S'pore . I went there to get my baby chinese name , count 8 characters . The fee is $100 .
me also went to this 'you long zi' for my both kids names.:Dancing_tongue:

dek2k8

Alpha Male
This is a very good price.

In Hong Kong, the 4 to 5 more famous fortune tellers charge such service fee of hk$500 ~ hk$1000.Many rich people trade with them.
Sometimes, we can see them on the TV channel too.
They are Mr.LAM , Mr.LEE & Mr. So. (names in alphabetic order)
:tlaugh::001_302:

dek2k8

Alpha Male
I confess that a good name is important a person's life in coming future.

A good name is really needed.:001_302:

sal

Mine is Dong Nong Zheng. $88 for the name.

Got both kids name from him.

He used to appear on TV...bth channel U and channel 8.

ragdoll

Heard some rants abt You Long Zi in other forums, cases where mummies compared their babies's name and realised its pretty much identical with repetive chinese characters. Any complains here so far?

ragdoll

I already have a name in mind and would very much like to use it. Reckon its still advisable to find a fortune teller to "go thru" the name?
How long does one wait for the name list to come back? I understand we only have 14 days to register the name.

LoVeS

yup geylang .
Ohhh same fortune teller who tell us which are the few words to choose for my ds chinese name. So dh n me choose among those words, me choose the 1st word while dh choose 2nd word. Luckily fortune teller say ds nv lack of any elements so easier to choose name.

Ting

must becareful cos some of them just anyhow choose names..n choose same names for everyone...my mum hv a few frens who went to the same one, n their sons ended up with same names.....

my mum went to the one who chose names for me n my sisters( which is 23 yrs ago le)....he charge $88 too...n i think he is not bad..cos i LOVE my girl's name. very special... anyway, he will calculate 3 names for u then u can choose from there.....

ragdoll

must becareful cos some of them just anyhow choose names..n choose same names for everyone...my mum hv a few frens who went to the same one, n their sons ended up with same names.....

my mum went to the one who chose names for me n my sisters( which is 23 yrs ago le)....he charge $88 too...n i think he is not bad..cos i LOVE my girl's name. very special... anyway, he will calculate 3 names for u then u can choose from there.....
Which sifu is that?

Judy

I am likely to approach Master Tan Khoon Yong from WayonNet for this service. :Dancing_wub: I find him to be a reliable yet modern fortune teller who does not engage in superstitous practices. All customers will have a porfolio of your chinese characteristics and the services that you have engaged him for.

If you are poor in Chinese, you can even request for English written ones.

Last edited:

CynCyn

I already have a name in mind and would very much like to use it. Reckon its still advisable to find a fortune teller to "go thru" the name?
How long does one wait for the name list to come back? I understand we only have 14 days to register the name.
No leh no need to wait one .
Dh just called the no. up and they ask for baby 8 character then next day ask Dh to come dwn and collect the list of names as well as explain the elements of my Ds etc.

vodkager

i went for you long zi also..

you long zi dun choose e names.. parents do e job.. he will give u alot of characters and let u choose.. it is likely that there will be similarity bcos of e "sheng cheng ba zi" etc mahs.. btw, for you long zi, u can ask for his advise if u alr haf a name in ur mind.. he can calculate for u..=)