Good Gynae in Woodlands / Sembawang / Yishun?

stardust216

Hi peeps,
I'm looking for a gynae in Woodlands / Sembawang / Yishun area?
Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance! :001_302:

I went to Dr Don Wong at The Gynae Link, which is near Admiralty MRT for my first pregnancy last yr
Found him very patient with all my queries, and the wait at the clinic is not too long if you have an appt :)

Hope this helps!

june83

Woodlands ave 1, Dr kenneth Lee, very nice and patient doctor. And he dont charge too expensive. He only delivered in Mt A. I wanted to went back to him, but since Mt A dont do ligation so have to change doc.

stardust216

Woodlands ave 1, Dr kenneth Lee, very nice and patient doctor. And he dont charge too expensive. He only delivered in Mt A. I wanted to went back to him, but since Mt A dont do ligation so have to change doc.
Ahh.. Thanks. we shortlisted Dr Lee too.
But now, we're considering delivery at KKH or TMC instead.. so we gotta make up our minds first abt the hospital..

june83

Ahh.. Thanks. we shortlisted Dr Lee too.
But now, we're considering delivery at KKH or TMC instead.. so we gotta make up our minds first abt the hospital..
oh... Dr lee only delivered in Mt A. Actually i like mt A very much, and it is the cheapest private hospital to delivered there. And the staff all very nice. Maybe u can go for hospital yout before deciding

stardust216

oh... Dr lee only delivered in Mt A. Actually i like mt A very much, and it is the cheapest private hospital to delivered there. And the staff all very nice. Maybe u can go for hospital yout before deciding
yea.. thks for the advice. Our first choice for hospital is KKH as we understand they have the best facilities, and should any complications happen (*touch wood), it would be more economical in the long-term since it's still a govt hospital.. But I read many reviews the level of care for Ward B1 and below is quite bad, while A ward costs is comparable to pte hospitals.. so yah, its a 'how much we want to pay for the service level' thing. =)

Agree with you Mt A is the cheapest hospital for delivery.