Good Lactation Consultant to recommend?

wenxin

Hi mummies

I would recommend doctor Shana.

She won't give up in encouraging your to breastfeed your baby.

She is a TCM Lactation consultant and TCM Physician.

She provides breastfeeding massage in Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) way for breastfeeding mummy facing low or over supply of breastfeeding milk.

Suggest you make appointment at 9 864 864 7 OR 6280 3467 before going to her clinic to reduce waiting time.

You can know about her at the links below:

Clinic - Singapore TCM Confinement & Lactation Consultation

https://www.facebook.com/fmtcmclinic

TCM Lactation Acupressure,singapore,tcm confinement

Hope you enjoy the journey of breastfeeding as I do.

Dear mummies, I am having difficulty latching my baby on. I suspect that its due to incorrect latching.

I gave birth at Thomson Medical Center in late July 09. The nurses are very busy and have no time to ensure that I latched my baby correctly. I went back to Thomson Medical Center to get help after I was discharged. They told me to get a breastfeeding support pillow and nipple shield and kept asking me to look at illustration on hw I should latch my baby. In the end, the lactation consultant got pek chek on how come I still cldnt latch baby on. I was frustrated as well.

Following that, I have not gone back for help. I have been pumping exclusively for my baby. However, I really do want to have that bonding session with my baby. I am very envious of mummies who are able to latch their babies successfully.

Could someone give me an advice or recommend me a patient lactation consultant who wont give up on me? My baby is 2 months old. I hope its not too late...

Jenelle Lim

When I was in mount elizabeth orchard, my baby didn't want to co-operate at first. I am glad that their lactation consultant Sun Rong, was patient and experienced enough to help me latch my son. It was my first child, and everything was blur to me, and my husband couldn't help much as well. I wasn't able to latch my son in the beginning, but with her help, she made it looks so easy and comfortable. But I understand that she does not do house visits, therefore you will need to head down to mount elizabeth for her consultation.