Good Nanny or Infant Care Centre in Sengkang

Lousy and Irresponsible Babysitter in Sengkang, her name is Ng Siew Choo stayed at Block 140, #05-782, Rivervale Street, S(540140). She never feed baby with more water and causing him serious constipation and never drink milk, she said ' never mind' to you. She likes to assign her 2 daughters to look after yr baby while she can do her own stuff including love talking to her neighbors. Worse her daughters played with their handphones and never bother to look after your baby. She puts those small rubber balls and small toy car's wheels to let your baby play while she went for shower, thus accidentally your baby nearly choke with small wheels in his mouth, she just ignored and never apologize at all.

Don't look for a babysitter by the name of Mdmd Ng Siew Choo who stayed in Block 140, #05-782, Rivervale Street,S(540140) , she's really a lousy, dangerous and irresponsible babysitter. she never feed my baby with more water until he got serious constipation and never drink milk, she said 'never mind' to you. She likes to assign her 2 teenage daughters to look after your baby while she can do her own stuff including love to talk alot to her neighbors. Her daughters always played with their handphones, thus never bother to look after my baby. She let my baby played with small rubber balls and small car's wheels while she went for shower, causing my baby almost get choke with small wheels inside his mouth, she just ignore and never apologize. Her 2nd Primary 6 daughter pushed my baby in a stroller to HDB's loading/unloading Carpark where there's alot of cars there and dangerous as the babysitter allowed her to pushed my baby there while she went for shower, when I said her and she just ignored and never apologise. She never cut my baby nails properly and ended my baby used his hands to scratch his face while sleeping, she still said I have to help to check and cut my baby's too.

lcy

Hi all, i'm looking for nanny in sengkang needed in mid-July for day care, any recommendation?