Good Primary School English Tutor

hiddenchilli

Would like to introduce you to our new free public tutor database: WongTutor.com.

You can try calling/emailing some of the primary sch english tutors in our database directly, and choose the most suitable tutor for you.

(Parents can also post assignments to let tutors come to them). Hope it helps!

AceTutors

Kindle give away / AceTutors.com.sg

For the 1st time, Ace Tutors is giving away not one but two brand new Kindle paperwhite to two lucky winners. Do help us reach 3000 likes on Facebook and you could walk away with a Kindle. A Kindle paperwhite cost USD 119.99.

To qualify, follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Like our Facebook page (like our page and not this post).
2. Comment “AceTutors” in this post.
3. Share this post on your Facebook.
Once we read 3000 Likes we will select 2 lucky winners and inform them via Facebook. It could be you!

Facebook post's link

View attachment 136156

Amandaxu

Can try Tuition Finder heard they are not bad in a sense they interview all their tutors under strict regulations etc so no funny business on your side. Also they match your child according to the right tutor, so for parents who wants to go for a long term basis tuition with the tutor you and your kid can connect to, can try them. I just recently engaged a chem tutor from them for my boy, as it's my boy's weakest subject currently. Can pm me for more information.

Valerie Tan

Hi parents,

I am a female full time tutor so do contact me if you are still looking for an experienced and reliable English tutor.

thanks
Valerie

Raymund

Dear Parents, my name is Raymund and I am the mentor teacher in a premium English enrichment and tuition centre. Due to the suspension of centre-based lessons, I happen to be available for the month of April (or beyond) to conduct home-based tuition lessons. I am offering primary level tuition, teaching skills and strategies to deal with the various components your child faces in his/her examinations. If you are interested in acquiring my services, please contact me via phone or email (94748878 or kuyaraymund@gmail.com).

L.Tan

Hi parents, just helping to spread the word of this Primary sch (EMS) tutor. Her normal rate is $70/h but due to the covid-19 situation it is currently at $50/h. She’s really good at what she does. So if you’re willing to invest in tuition, do check her out. She’s also relatively new on social media, so I’m just helping her out. Her Instagram handle is @teacher_trelyn, she has a lesson preview already on it due to many new parents’ requests. Cheers and stay safe!

Ps. Parents’ feedback, recommendation by word of mouth, students’ achievements are on her Instagram also, if you’d like to check out whether she is legit or not

The Smart Tutor

Dear Tutors,

The Smart Tutor is in the midst of expanding our private tutor network.

You can learn more about us through our website - thesmarttutor.sg

To join our team, fill in the online application here - thesmarttutor.sg/careers

Thank you!

TutorsSG

TutorsSG
Control in your fingertips

TutorsSG is available in AppStore and Play Store. Parents have full access to the entire tutor base and control over which tutor to award the assignment to. Browse through the available tutoring sessions, or request one if you don’t see a session that meets your requirements.

No Agent Fees, No Hidden Fees.

Overall, the app aims to offer online tutoring options that meet your budget and schedule .

For more information, visit TutorsSG's website

Katelynn767

Hi! I know this is an old post, but I'm an American English teacher that recently relocated to Singapore. I teach advanced American poetry and English Literature. It's a mixture of a creative and English language class. I'm currently on the platform called Allschool and go by Miss. Simmons. The title of my course is Creative Writing: An Introduction to American Poetry - Advanced Level. This might be helpful for your kids! Check it out if you're interested.

Attachments

Katelynn767

Hi! I know this is an old post, but I'm an American English teacher that recently relocated to Singapore. I teach advanced American poetry and English Literature. It's a mixture of a creative and English language class. I'm currently on the platform called Allschool and go by Miss. Simmons. Lessons are twice a week. The title of my course is Creative Writing: An Introduction to American Poetry - Advanced Level. This might be helpful for your kids! Check it out if you're interested.

Attachments