Good supplements for men fertility

tslaly

Dear all,

I'll be starting to try sometime in Jan-Feb next year and I've been on Blackmores folic acid 500mcg for about 1 already. Will also be starting chicken essence and some other vitamins soon.

I would also want to know if there are any good supplements for men out there to help with sperm count, quality and mobility etc. I've googled a few brands but it will help if I can hear your opinions or past experiences of any supplements.

Thanks!

anitagoh

@tslaly Hi~omega-3 oil, zinc supplement, and chicken essence for Men that contains horny goat weed are really good for increasing hubby's sperm quality n quantity. My hubby and I are trying to conceive now and both of us take supplements including omega-3 oil, multi-vitamins, and chicken essence for pregnancy plan / for men. Hope can get pregnant soon!

tslaly

Thanks Anita! :) Can I check which brands of omega 3 oil and zinc supplement do you get for yourself and your hubby? Chicken essence is from Tianyuanxiang?

anitagoh

@tslaly Hi~ hubby and I take Blackmores' omega triple concentrated fish oil and hubby also takes its bio zinc. Yes the chicken essence is from tian yuan xiang, many of my mummy friends strongly recommend me to have a try haha. I drink chicken essence for pregnancy plan and hubby drinks chicken essence for men.

llugguss

My husband was prescribed one vitamin and that was it.
Vitamins alone will not solve the problem. Our doctor said that there is a special complex and it helps "wake up the blood" there. Cyanocobalamin helps to produce red blood cells in the bone marrow so that the level of hemoglobin in the blood stays at the right level. B12 keeps cells from experiencing oxygen deprivation. This vitamin vorstcanada.com also keeps your blood pressure normal. But we bought the whole complex at once several months, and I notice that my husband has no problems with this case.

Last edited:

serenity2020

My employer also said I had to move to another state and didn't give me insurance for the year...
When you go to the clinic, you need to show your insurance policy. Based on the format of your health insurance, you will need to pay some additional amount for medical services. Deductible - self-pay for medical care, before coverage begins; and that's probably what you have now. Co-insurance must be in effect right now because you cannot normally pay for medical services. Try searching here https://www.remedigap.com/medicare-supplements/medicare-plan-n-vs-plan-g/ and get something suitable for your case.

Last edited: