Good TCM Doctor ???

mani

Hi, i heard that there is one traditional chinese medicine at Toa Payoh is also not bad. So I was wondering the traditional chinese medicine at amk or toa payoh, which one is better?
any advice?
Do you have the address for toa payoh. thank you.

PrayingForBest

Dear Capeview

I used to go to Tong Chai Medical at Chin Swee Road. They have a fertility unit there. Many of my friends went there and are successful too. I'm now a proud mother of 3 kids. Give that place a try. Good Luck!

Hi oildroplets,

Can I understand which Sinseh you were seeing? I am planning to pay Tong Chai a visit this Sat but not sure which sinseh is better.
Hope to hear from you.

polkadot

Hi all..

jus wanna share my experience with all ttc mothers to be. Jus like all of u, I was ttc-ing since July 2013. Nothing happened and about half a year later, hubby n I went for a checkup and found out that hubby had low sperm count, with bad shape and almost no movement.
according to the gynae, we shd head for ICSI straight away as it is impossible for my hubby to father a child naturally.
However, we weren't ready to go for artificial and hubby decided to go tcm instead. We saw 2 tcm doctors - Ong swee ling (located at tiong bahru) and tan kian sing (clementi)..

Half a year into the tcm treatment, I conceived! and now, I'm 8 months pregnant and going to be due soon..

to every ttc couple out there, do not give up hope and listen blindly to what the doctors tell you.do your own research and persevere!

mani

Has anyone tried Ma Guang at Toa Payoh ? Is it good for those who are planning to become pregnant. Thank you.

Melody8

Ladies who are trying to concieve, i have been trying to conceive for coming a yr but no luck. Went for check up few month back and hubby has low morpohology of 1%. Went to Dr Su at Bukit Batok but nothing much improve, i was told my body too "cold" so was given med but tried for 2 month still no news so decided to change traditional chinese medicine. Read from forum about Dr Tan Kian Sing, went to him this cycle. I was still having menses so he gave me med to eat after menses and did acunpunture for my hub & med for him. I went the 2nd time before my ovulation, he gently press my stomach and told me the egg is 13mm on cd10 and egg will come out on cd13 so he asked me to test using ovulation kit and take my temp daily. Amazingly, my ovulation day really fall on cd13! He did acunpunture for me and gave me med. My coverline used to be only 96.9 but now it increased to 97.28! Now i'm in my 2 wks wait. Hopefully i get good news & hub's morphology prob will improve!

Melody8

Hi all..

jus wanna share my experience with all ttc mothers to be. Jus like all of u, I was ttc-ing since July 2013. Nothing happened and about half a year later, hubby n I went for a checkup and found out that hubby had low sperm count, with bad shape and almost no movement.
according to the gynae, we shd head for ICSI straight away as it is impossible for my hubby to father a child naturally.
However, we weren't ready to go for artificial and hubby decided to go tcm instead. We saw 2 tcm doctors - Ong swee ling (located at tiong bahru) and tan kian sing (clementi)..

Half a year into the tcm treatment, I conceived! and now, I'm 8 months pregnant and going to be due soon..

to every ttc couple out there, do not give up hope and listen blindly to what the doctors tell you.do your own research and persevere!
Polkadot, congrats! Ur message really boost my confidence! My hub has normal sperm count, good motility but 1% morphology. U really gave me a 定心丸!Hopefully i will get preg soon! Dr Tan's fee not cheap. Haha

1bb

Hi Isabellebb,

I've read from tis forum dat there is this female tcm Dr Zou Yu Min at amk..

Went over to her clinic for the first time yesterday. She has a disciple which assisting her.. so far the experience is not bad.. She 搭脉 for me and said dat I'm 气虚 n I've got irregular menses so she dat hv to make it good first before she can proceed to treat fertility..

Did acupuncture which I find she is good at dat.. but for pricing I think it's abit ex for 1 week medicine n acupuncture..

While doing my acupuncture I overheard her explaining to another patient in her western dr report n review which I find it's quite good as she will advise n explain thru tcm way of treatment compared to western

Anyone else is also seeking treatment wif her? Maybe we can share more experience wif her?

kitty

Hi Isabellebb,

I've read from tis forum dat there is this female traditional chinese medicine Dr Zou Yu Min at amk..

Went over to her clinic for the first time yesterday. She has a disciple which assisting her.. so far the experience is not bad.. She 搭脉 for me and said dat I'm 气虚 n I've got irregular menses so she dat have to make it good first before she can proceed to treat fertility..

Did acupuncture which I find she is good at dat.. but for pricing I think it's abit ex for 1 week medicine n acupuncture..

While doing my acupuncture I overheard her explaining to another patient in her western dr report n review which I find it's quite good as she will advise n explain thru traditional chinese medicine way of treatment compared to western

Anyone else is also seeking treatment with her? Maybe we can share more experience with her?
My my friend went to her but didn't succeed in conceiving. Perhaps, is individual problem.

1bb

My my friend went to her but didn't succeed in conceiving. Perhaps, is individual problem.

Could it be ovulation problem or fallopian tube problem? Personally i haven seen any western gynae yet.. partly is becos duno who to go to and cost is another concern cos currentlycurrently not working

kitty

Could it be ovulation problem or fallopian tube problem? Personally i haven seen any western gynae yet.. partly is becos duno who to go to and cost is another concern cos currentlycurrently not working

She has no problem as her blockage has cleared. She is with kkh doing IVF now. You can go to poly clinic to ask for referral to kkh

1bb

I'm not for the idea of ivf tho.. well.. Will try tcm first n see how issit going to be..

Today will be my 2nd visit there..

sylestica

Hi all, I am TTC and am considering visiting a TCM. Does anyone knows if it is ok to visit when I'm having my period? Thanks!

katgong

Hi all,

Any recommendations for Chinese Physician for infertility. I have been to a few western docs and was given fertility pills but still no results. I don't intend to go for IVF as I already have 2 kids. Just wanting to try the normal way to conceive.

Last edited:

hi melody

Hi I'M new here! Hope this thread is still active. Currently looking for good TCM to balance my hormones. Saw review from Dr Chen Fang from Thomson Medical Women (TCM) as well as Dr Zhou Yu Min from AMK. Anyone has any feedback from them?

Clovina

Hi,
i am also new here. Just wondering if anyone has contacts of TCM physicians who can treat PCOS through acupuncture?
Thks

sharkles

Hi there..

I have PCOS and would like to find out if anyone has successfully conceive via TCM? if so, please share the contacts. TIA

ayuko88

Hi all,

Dr Su at Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Med @ Bukit Batok. Anyone still seeing her? how much is how medicine now? Does she do acupuncture ??