Good TCM Doctor ???

jal

sry...can i ask a disgusting Q here...

after taking those traditional chinese medicine med..those chinese herbs......when you fart, izzi super smelly ???

i found that after i take the traditional chinese medicine med to make my AF regular, my fart is super smelly lehhhh.........my pee also abit smelly....

why arrr ????

its not that i never drink euff water or never poo poo lehhh....

***paisey paisey if my Q is disgusting***
Eh... So far I dont have smelly fart/poop in relation to traditional chinese medicine. If you have, probably it is because traditional chinese medicine is working to get rid of toxins accumulated inisde your body. So it is a good sign! After a certain period of time, you should notice that these smelliness will reduce in intensity.

lawla12

Eh... So far I dont have smelly fart/poop in relation to traditional chinese medicine. If you have, probably it is because traditional chinese medicine is working to get rid of toxins accumulated inisde your body. So it is a good sign! After a certain period of time, you should notice that these smelliness will reduce in intensity.

yap yap....yst i went to see my TCM again....i told him abt it....he says its normal......he ask me to drink lots of water yaaa...

he say my body is responding to the pills(similar to bai fong wan) .....so he will start those 3bowls boiled into 1 bowl type of herbs when my next cycle comes.......but i 4got to ask him if its bitter or not....aiyooo....

i can take those bitter herbal tea....but anyting worse than tat, i doubt i can take it....:001_302:

anttan

yap yap....yst i went to see my traditional chinese medicine again....i told him about it....he says its normal......he ask me to drink lots of water yaaa...

he say my body is responding to the pills(similar to bai fong want) .....so he will start those 3bowls boiled into 1 bowl type of herbs when my next cycle comes.......but i 4got to ask him if its bitter or not....aiyooo....

i can take those bitter herbal tea....but anyting worse than that, i doubt i can take it....:001_302:
heehee.. i think u better be prepared for tat... the medication that i took on last visit, taste bitter and sour for me...

i have to close my eyes and drink it down in 1 go so as tat i wun drag on drinking it... but u'll feel worth it when u success yah...

keep it up!

lawla12

heehee.. i think you better be prepared for that... the medication that i took on last visit, taste bitter and sour for me...

i have to close my eyes and drink it down in 1 go so as that i wun drag on drinking it... but you'll feel worth it when you success yah...

keep it up!
i wonder if i can add "mi zhao" to the soup....LOL~

nvm....i'm waiting for my AF to come........

so how long haf u been taking the med??? does it help?

heehee.. i think you better be prepared for that... the medication that i took on last visit, taste bitter and sour for me...

i have to close my eyes and drink it down in 1 go so as that i wun drag on drinking it... but you'll feel worth it when you success yah...

keep it up!
Izit expensive for the consultation n herbs? Were liked to know more.
Thanks....

anttan

i wonder if i can add "mi zhao" to the soup....LOL~

nvm....i'm waiting for my AF to come........

so how long have you been taking the med??? does it help?
tat was the first medication and was too late for the doc to do anything to me as i went there aft my ovulation...

i went there last sunday which given me medication for this time ovulation. AF haven over so doesn't know the results yet... hope that will be success bah... *finger cross*

anttan

Izit expensive for the consultation and herbs? Were liked to know more.
Thanks....
well, it's not expensive compared to my visits at eu yan sang. but the cost of the medications differ as different ppl need different medication...

think consultation fee is FOC bah, as some informations provided by other ppl in this forum.

the q was super long and i can only go there on sunday... so i have wake up at 6am and start q-ing.

tinklish

Hi all! im new to TCM.. jus had a mc few weeks ago. Was wondering is there any good TCM in the east. The thot of going all the way to jurong... :err:

haha...

anttan

Hi all! im new to traditional chinese medicine.. just had a mc few weeks ago. Was wondering is there any good traditional chinese medicine in the east. The thot of going all the way to jurong... :err:

haha...
hi tinklish, u might want to go to Ban Choon Chan @ Blk 81 #01-636 Marine Parade Central. Tel : 63446718
Mon, Wed-Sat : 8.30am - 3pm
Sun : 8.30am - 12pm
Closed on Tues & PH

the q will be quite long so u can go earlier if you stay near there.

hopes the above info helps!

tinklish

hi tinklish, you might want to go to Ban Choon Chan @ Blk 81 #01-636 Marine Parade Central. Tel : 63446718
Mon, Wed-Sat : 8.30am - 3pm
Sun : 8.30am - 12pm
Closed on Tues & PH

the q will be quite long so you can go earlier if you stay near there.

hopes the above info helps!
Hi anttan! thanks for the info. You been there before? I have never been to a TCM before. They will feel ur pulse to check first is it? The prescription given is in a herb form or tablet?

lawla12

Hi anttan! thanks for the info. You been there before? I have never been to a traditional chinese medicine before. They will feel your pulse to check first is it? The prescription given is in a herb form or tablet?

yaaa...i went there twice leeee...

BUT, pls b prepared to wait for LONG LONG LONG hours....1st time (fri) i went there at 11.30am....i waited till 3.45pm then my turn...i left at 4pm after getting the med...

my 1st med was pill (similar to bai fong want) but its less heaty....i'm those heaty person and will always get sick (fever and sorethroat) after i eat bai fong want and 8 zhen.....so sinseh was testing if i can take the pills or not......luckily, so far so good....

2nd time (sat early morn)...the clinic open at 8.30am...but i reached there at 8am...i was no10 in the Q.....i left the clinic at 10.15am.....for my 2nd visit, i went 20days later after i consumed the pill....sinseh say i'm responding to it....he will b starting a new treatment for me.....need to cook those 3bowls into 1 bowl type........he ask me to see him when my next AF is ending.....

my AF just came today...so i'm seeing him tis weekend......

you should see him when your AF is about to end so that he can give you wadever pills, herbs to drink......

fyi, its those neighbourhood downstairs traditional chinese medicine.....very old type deeee.....the aircon is like no aircon.....its abit hot when the sun shines in....

there's no Q number...you've to sit on the last chair to Q up yaaa.....1st come 1st serve basis.....

its good to bring along your dear husband too...he also prescrible herbs to guys too......

i would really advise you to go early morn to minimise your waiting time.....

oh yaaa...its also cash payment....but dont worry, the "lao ban niang" allows you to go withdraw $$$$...you can collect the herbs later.......:001_302:

**1st time, i thought can pay by nets...i did not bring euff cash....kekekee....**

anttan

yaaa...i went there twice leeee...

BUT, pls b prepared to wait for LONG LONG LONG hours....1st time (fri) i went there at 11.30am....i waited till 3.45pm then my turn...i left at 4pm after getting the med...

my 1st med was pill (similar to bai fong want) but its less heaty....i'm those heaty person and will always get sick (fever and sorethroat) after i eat bai fong want and 8 zhen.....so sinseh was testing if i can take the pills or not......luckily, so far so good....

2nd time (sat early morn)...the clinic open at 8.30am...but i reached there at 8am...i was no10 in the Q.....i left the clinic at 10.15am.....for my 2nd visit, i went 20days later after i consumed the pill....sinseh say i'm responding to it....he will b starting a new treatment for me.....need to cook those 3bowls into 1 bowl type........he ask me to see him when my next AF is ending.....

my AF just came today...so i'm seeing him tis weekend......

you should see him when your AF is about to end so that he can give you wadever pills, herbs to drink......

fyi, its those neighbourhood downstairs traditional chinese medicine.....very old type deeee.....the aircon is like no aircon.....its abit hot when the sun shines in....

there's no Q number...you've to sit on the last chair to Q up yaaa.....1st come 1st serve basis.....

its good to bring along your dear husband too...he also prescrible herbs to guys too......

i would really advise you to go early morn to minimise your waiting time.....

oh yaaa...its also cash payment....but dont worry, the "lao ban niang" allows you to go withdraw $$$$...you can collect the herbs later.......:001_302:

**1st time, i thought can pay by nets...i did not bring euff cash....kekekee....**
for me, i dunno is lucky anot... 1st time went there on a sunday, reached there at 8am and think i'm no. 6/7 and waited till 9.30am then is my turn...

2nd visit also a sunday, reached there at 7am was no. 1 initially... but hubby want to have breakfast, so when we're back, we're no. 3... waited till 9am then is our turn...

when first go there, dun tell him wat's ur prob first but tell him wat u want... so tat he can read ur pulse... this doc, can know wat's ur prob after reading ur pulse, so to me, he's not bad de lor...

am trying 2nd time treatment and see got any luck this mth anot...

tinklish

Thanks anttan and lawla12 :)

I dont think i will be bring my hubby along..dun really wanna troube him. hee...do they speak english since u said they are rather traditional.

lawla12

Thanks anttan and lawla12 :)

I dont think i will be bring my hubby along..dont really wanna troube him. hee...do they speak english since you said they are rather traditional.
yes..i speak to him in eng....

he can speak hokkien, cantonese, chinese ......

he has indian patients too :001_302:

roja7266

You can consult Dr. Tan Kian Sing from TCM Healthcare Medical Centre. His clinic is located at

Blk 433 Clementi Ave 3 #01-266
Singapore 120433
Tel no for an appt: 68723237

We consulted him and his treat was successful.

Good luck!

lawla12

You can consult Dr. Tan Kian Sing from traditional chinese medicine Healthcare Medical Centre. His clinic is located at

Blk 433 Clementi Ave 3 #01-266
Singapore 120433
Tel no for an appt: 68723237

We consulted him and his treat was successful.

Good luck!
can i ask, wad was ur problem?

how long did u see him b4 u strike?

wad kind of med he gif?? like those herbs herbs where u need to boil type deeee??

iwan2noe

You know what. I was very foolish. At first when my doctor said that, I thought it meant any time after I have finished my medicine & after my AF has ended. After 2 cycles of traditional chinese medicine, I asked her exactly when I should come back & she said clearly to me "As soon as your AF ends, i.e. DAY 10 or so". Gosh! I did not know that! I waited till 2 weeks after my AF ended (when I am around O time) to see her as that was the time my medicine finished. And that is not a good time to 'tiao' one's body.... Oops. I hope I had not spent my time & money in waste...
Hi jal,

may i know what is AF? thanks so much :)

Tig&P

have anyone try : Xia Rong from Eu Yang Sang TCM centre @ paragon?

Saw her on TV few mths ago on how she treat infertility couples....

Tot of gog to see her...

Anyone knows the charges & how long needed for such treatment ahr?:wong8:

lawla12

have anyone try : Xia Rong from Eu Yang Sang traditional chinese medicine centre @ paragon?

Saw her on TV few mths ago on how she treat infertility couples....

thought of gog to see her...

Anyone knows the charges & how long needed for such treatment ahr?:wong8:

for the charges, u can visit their website...they've their consultation charges...otherwise, u can call n check wif them too~

how long as in, waiting time etc or how many mths do u need to see the sinseh?????