Good TCM Doctor ???

jokercar

Anyone know any good traditional chinese medicine doctor ?

i had 3 miscarriages before and we did many check-ups at kkh and were told by the doc that we cant conceive. He has bad quality and my womb cant support the baby.

I was intro to the TCM at Jurong east and took the medicine for 6mths and conceived. Went to KKH to do follow-up but the doc told us that even if my womb can hold the baby till full term, the baby will not be normal. He told me to be prepared.

I insisted on keeping the baby...and indeed i had a full term and healthy boy.... now i have 3 beautiful and healthy children.

I intro this TCM to 2 different couples who were married for abt 10yrs and could not conceive and now 1 of them have 1 son and the other couple have 3 daughters.

the address is:

Ying Chuan Chinese Medical Hall
Blk 202 Jurong East St 21 #01-117
Tel: 68975655

U need to go there and take a Q number before 7.30am or else the numbers for the whole day will be given out by 9am. She is very popular.

Good luck to you.

Tig&P

have anyone try : Xia Rong from Eu Yang Sang traditional chinese medicine centre @ paragon?

Saw her on TV few mths ago on how she treat infertility couples....

thought of gog to see her...

Anyone knows the charges & how long needed for such treatment ahr?

debframboise

hihi,

im currently seeing Dr Tan Kian Sing. Hb sa results is no good.... Anyone here hb got oligozoospermia with severe teratozoospermia??

jal

i had 3 miscarriages before and we did many check-ups at Kandang Kerbau Hospital and were told by the doc that we cant conceive. He has bad quality and my womb cant support the baby.

I was intro to the traditional chinese medicine at Jurong east and took the medicine for 6mths and conceived. Went to Kandang Kerbau Hospital to do follow-up but the doc told us that even if my womb can hold the baby till full term, the baby will not be normal. He told me to be prepared.

I insisted on keeping the baby...and indeed i had a full term and healthy boy.... now i have 3 beautiful and healthy children.

I intro this traditional chinese medicine to 2 different couples who were married for about 10yrs and could not conceive and now 1 of them have 1 son and the other couple have 3 daughters.

the address is:

Blk 202 Jurong East St 21 #01-117

you need to go there and take a Q number before 7.30am or else the numbers for the whole day will be given out by 9am. She is very popular.

Good luck to you.
jokercar,

Do u mean to say you conceived your baby while still taking TCM or the physician told you to take it only for 6 months & you happened to conceive???

lawla12

have anyone try : Xia Rong from Eu Yang Sang traditional chinese medicine centre @ paragon?

Saw her on TV few mths ago on how she treat infertility couples....

thought of gog to see her...

Anyone knows the charges & how long needed for such treatment ahr?:wong8:

hi Tig, juz to check, haf u visited TCM Xia Rong yet?

i tot of going to see her but i not yet make appt....heard tat she only comes to SG evy 2nd week of the mth....not sure abt her charges...but i saw another forum, she paid $100++ for 7days med....

another forumer oso told me her ger frd is seeing TCM Xia Rong for 5mths n she strike.......

i oso saw generally, TCM will take 6-9mths b4 u can see results......

Tig&P

Hi Lawla,
i did not go to Xia Rong cos i also heard that she only come to SG a few times per mth. Hence I feel that when i needed her... she won't be here... not v professional.

I've other tCM recommendations (from motherhood) to go to :
Zou Yu Min TCM Physician & Acupuncturist @ Ang Mo Kio. Saw a lots of gd feedbacks....
Somemore, charges more reasonable...
Best of all it is in the north so more convenience for me. ..

Let me try out first n tell u ....

lawla12

Hi Lawla,
i did not go to Xia Rong cos i also heard that she only come to SG a few times per month. Hence I feel that when i needed her... she won't be here... not very professional.

I've other traditional chinese medicine recommendations (from motherhood) to go to :
Zou Yu Min traditional chinese medicine Physician & Acupuncturist @ Ang Mo Kio. Saw a lots of good feedbacks....
Somemore, charges more reasonable...
Best of all it is in the north so more convenience for me. ..

Let me try out first and tell you ....
ooh...ok ok......

i oso not yet call TCM Xia Rong clinic to check the rates...LOL~...still tinking...kekekee~

let me know abt ur AMK dee yaaa...thanks~

stefie

I just went to see Dr Chan from Ban Choon Chan today.

I just had 2nd D&C done last week. Hope he can tiao my health back and prepare for next pregnancy.

His charges are very reasonable and only need to take medicine once a week. He is quite detail in his explaination. Will see him again in 4 weeks time after my AF ends. Total amount paid $45 for 3 packets of herbs.

Keeping fingers crossed now:):)

lawla12

I just went to see Dr Chan from Ban Choon Chan today.

I just had 2nd D&C done last week. Hope he can tiao my health back and prepare for next pregnancy.

His charges are very reasonable and only need to take medicine once a week. He is quite detail in his explaination. Will see him again in 4 weeks time after my AF ends. Total amount paid $45 for 3 packets of herbs.

Keeping fingers crossed now:):)
u oso see him???

me too...but i've been seeing him for 4mths...he only gave me tat pills (similar to bai fong wan)....tats all....he say i'm heaty in nature, so not suitable to take those "brew brew" packet of herbs.....

i did ask him abt changing treatment cos my AF is still late!!!! it nv improve at all during the 4mths of treatment from him.....but he juz say, continue continue....my patient is running out....

i'll b seeing him for the last cycle n ask him again abt changing the treatment........if he still ask me to take the pills, i dun tink i'm going back again....sighz....

iwan2noe

you also see him???

me too...but i've been seeing him for 4mths...he only gave me that pills (similar to bai fong want)....tats all....he say i'm heaty in nature, so not suitable to take those "brew brew" packet of herbs.....

i did ask him about changing treatment cos my AF is still late!!!! it never improve at all during the 4mths of treatment from him.....but he just say, continue continue....my patient is running out....

i'll b seeing him for the last cycle and ask him again about changing the treatment........if he still ask me to take the pills, i dont tink i'm going back again....sighz....
Hi Lawla,

You may wanna try this popular and famous TMC at Jurong east?

Tan Lee kee
Blk 202 Jurong East st 21
#01-117

Hope this contact help!

lawla12

Hi Lawla,

You may wanna try this popular and famous Thomson Medical Center at Jurong east?

Tan Lee kee
Blk 202 Jurong East st 21
#01-117

Hope this contact help!
thanks dearie...i'm considering Xia Rong TCM @ paragon but she's EXP lehhh...me still tinking....

sighzzz....evyting's $$ n $$$ n $$$$$$:weno::weno::weno::weno::weno:

Tig&P

stefie & Lawla,
did u TCM sinseh do acuputure for u? I'm gog to the AMK one next wk... heard the sinseh at will do 45 min acuputure...
Will keep u all posted of my visit then....

lawla12

stefie & Lawla,
did you traditional chinese medicine sinseh do acuputure for you? I'm gog to the AMK one next wk... heard the sinseh at will do 45 min acuputure...
Will keep you all posted of my visit then....
mine nv do lehh....he only gave me tat sickening pill lohhhhh

actually, i dun mind doing acuputure too.......

tell us more abt the charges for acuputure too yaaaa....

huggies:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Tig&P

my 1st visit is next fri.... so don't know wat she will do...

From feedback recently from my threader in motherhood... it's reasonable priced and cheaper than EYS.

lawla12

my 1st visit is next fri.... so dont't know what she will do...

From feedback recently from my threader in motherhood... it's reasonable priced and cheaper than EYS.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i oso juz made appt....i was tinking i wan TCM Xia Rong @ paragon or AMK deeeeee.....

i called paragon 1st to check the price...the consulation is $150-$200....its even more exp than my western gynae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i din ask abt other costs cos it will depends on wad medication the sinseh is giving me...but i saw from other forums, the med for 1week costs $100+++......

so i called the TCM @ AMK....there's no consulation fees.....the accuputure is $25 per session (45mins).....i ask if i need to wait for my AF to clear b4 coming down, the person say no need....i ask if i need to let sinseh check 1st b4 i can do accuputure (next appt), she say if sinseh say i'm suitable for the accuputure, she will do it straight away for me rather than next appt....

so i made appt wif her...NEXT FRI TOO, 10am...

wad time is ur appt???? kekekekkeee......

i asked abt the opening hours...she say weekdays is 9am to 9pm (but they rest during lunch, she din tell me wad time)....sat is the SAME timing too...sun is until 2pm........

so i take leave for 1st appt....see how tings go...then if i decided to go back again, i will choose sat appt liaooo (no need take leave):001_302:

Tig&P

oh! i didn't want to take leave too... my appt is at 6pm cos they open till 9pm mah! Friday i can leave offc at 5pm.. so shd be able to reach there by 6pm.

Wow.. u check so details liao ahr! i only fix appt only... paisei ask too many things... Gd tat u ask them n inform me...
Price reasonable right? I heard there will be those chinese medication one leh... but also not too X one.