Good TCM Doctor ???

rainy5

Hi, i believe she was referring to Dr Beh at Thomson Medical Centre.

I would recommend Physician Tan Kian Sing. He is also the Head of Fertility in 中华医院. He runs his own clinic at

Blk 433 Clementi Avenue 3
#01-266 (S) 120433
Tel: 68723237

u can purchase the check up package from 5th mth onwards.. umm.. can remember, its abt $420, and it can claim from medisave.. doctor's fee for natural is ard 1600 and c section is ard 2k.. cant remember exactly.. u can call and ask elaine for detail and exact figures.. she is very friendly and helpful..

lawla12

Hi, i believe she was referring to Dr Beh at Thomson Medical Centre.

I would recommend Physician Tan Kian Sing. He is also the Head of Fertility in 中华医院. He runs his own clinic at

Blk 433 Clementi Avenue 3
#01-266 (S) 120433
Tel: 68723237

Ooh..my frd is seeing thise "zhong hua" too. But she has only see the gynae for 2mths, so cant comment much.

I've got another TCM from my frd and she was referred by her many of her colleagues. But i've try yet. I'm still sticking to Raffles 1st. If really no news, i may switch to TCM.

Ban Choon Chan
blk 81 #01-636
Marina Parade Central
Tel :6344 6718

Go to Dr Chen Qiu Mei from Thong Chai (Tong Ji) Medical Institution. I went to her last June and conceived my baby last September. It's located at Chin Swee Road, near Chinatown.

hi, i m seeing TCM dr chen siew lan in hougang teck chua medical hall and wonder if anyone of you has successfully conceived under her?

Little Angels

Another TCM is CHEN MEI ER (quite a famous Doc who appears frequently on papers) - Tel: 6256 8774. Her clinic is at Pek Kio (Owen Road).
Even with appointment, i have wait about 3-4 hours.

I have seen many TCM before i see her.
So far, after taking 2 complete set of her prescription, i got pregnant.

Can consider trying...

marlysha

Another TCM is CHEN MEI ER (quite a famous Doc who appears frequently on papers) - Tel: 6256 8774. Her clinic is at Pek Kio (Owen Road).
Even with appointment, i have wait about 3-4 hours.

I have seen many TCM before i see her.
So far, after taking 2 complete set of her prescription, i got pregnant.

Can consider trying...

hi there,

can i know is her prescription is in form of pill or herbs..just wondering...how abt her consultation..expensive????

lawla12

Anyone go any TCM near Jurong or Clementi? Heard there's one at Clementi?
my bubby is currently seeing the "zhong hua" TCm @ jurong east leh....

but, i duno if its good...accordingly to her, cos she juz started seeing for 2mths+ n TCM will take a longer time.....so she din comment much on the results.....but she did mention, on the whole, the doc is friendly n approachable......

Hi Little Angel, i was thinking of changing TCM also. Can you share if Dr Chen prescribe herbs or pills? I m anxious to know ah.

Dragon76

Anyone go any TCM near Jurong or Clementi? Heard there's one at Clementi?
I've been to TCM @ JE. Just across the road of Singpore Technology which is beside IMM.

Many of my frens and colleague went there.

Many conceive aft that but some don't due to prob with the body system.

Think Mon - Wed not open.

Open fr Thur - Sun.

Need to go early ard 5-6am to get queue no.

Rdgs

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Dragon76 said:
I've been to TCM @ JE. Just across the road of Singpore Technology which is beside IMM.

Many of my frens and colleague went there.

Many conceive aft that but some don't due to prob with the body system.

Think Mon - Wed not open.

Open fr Thur - Sun.

Need to go early ard 5-6am to get queue no.

Rdgs
Yes, this is the same TCM sinseh I mentioned earlier in this thread:
Ying Chuan (颖川) Chinese Medical Hall
Blk 202 Jurong East St 21 #01-117
Tel: 68975655

PM me if you are interested in knowing more ... including the queueing system. :biggrin: :biggrin: