Goon Diapers

perrier

Hi all

I am going to order from GOO.N to prepare for the arrival for my little one. Anyone still ordering from them and want to earn the 'Refer a friend' points?

*You will get 150 reward point (equivalent to $3 value) when your friend(s) place their first order. - abstracted from their website.

Let me know if you keen, I can PM my email address to you. :001_302:

Bluine91

Hi all

I am going to order from GOO.N to prepare for the arrival for my little one. Anyone still ordering from them and want to earn the 'Refer a friend' points?

*You will get 150 reward point (equivalent to $3 value) when your friend(s) place their first order. - abstracted from their website.

I want to sell an unopened pack and an opened pack of Goon diapers S size for $34/-. Interested do PM me.

gjchii

hi perrier,
yes, i like to get this ref points from you. pls pm your email to me. TQ.

Hi all

rachel.ang

Since we are in this topic..... i mean this brand... just like to add.....
i love GOON diapers.... it feels so soft & baby has no rashes....
BUT
i kinda of felt the smell of urine is very strong whenever we are changing it...
initially i thought maybe is my baby has strong urine smell....
but when i switch to other brands, the smell is not there....
So maybe is the absorbing chemical GOON is using that when mixed with urine,
produces very strong smell.....
Maybe this chemical is the reason for the softness we feel in the diaper.
But when my frens have new born baby coming,
i will still buy GOON for them to try, it is a GOOD diaper brand....
(just the smell lar....)

Any parents out there have this experience?

CDL

I got a free sample from their web-site. You should also register and get one to try. My assessment is that while it is soft and absorbent, mamy poko still fares a notch better.

As for price, I haven't compared the two yet. Mamy poko is about 35cents each. Can someone advise us on how much GooN is sold for (both at NTUC and online).

BTW, does anyone know which particular NTUC's sell GooN and Nepia?

Bluine91

I got a free sample from their web-site. You should also register and get one to try. My assessment is that while it is soft and absorbent, mamy poko still fares a notch better.

As for price, I haven't compared the two yet. Mamy poko is about 35cents each. Can someone advise us on how much GooN is sold for (both at NTUC and online).

BTW, does anyone know which particular NTUC's sell GooN and Nepia?
sorry i have not tried mamy poko so cant do a comparison.

for me, GooN is very soft even when it is full. No redness / rash on my DS's butt and i used it for the entire night. It doesnt leak.

in terms of price, its selling online at $18.50 per pack; dun think ntuc have.

as for Nepia diapers, i do noe punggol NTUC do have.

Porukadotzu

sorry i have not tried mamy poko so cant do a comparison.

for me, GooN is very soft even when it is full. No redness / rash on my DS's butt and i used it for the entire night. It doesnt leak.

in terms of price, its selling online at $18.50 per pack; dun think ntuc have.

as for Nepia diapers, i do noe punggol NTUC do have.
i every saw Nepia sold at NTUC Parkway Parade, but i forgot how much they seling thou...

GooN i bought online too, last time its free delivery for every S$60 purchase, now the free delivery is only for S$80 purchase. But still quite ok lah, i can just buy more for stock.

o ya, every purchase you will get points that accumulated and you can use the points to get discounts on the next purchase.

i like to use this diaper, my ger also never hv rash while using this brand even if i leave it over night...recently i ever try to use PetPet (try 1 pack only) and my ger hv abit of rash already....then now i switch back to Goon.

about the smell... hmm.. maybe the other brand hv this abosrb chemical that also eliminates smell...

crazycat

I was wondering if I could get Goon off the shelf in any hypermarket/shopping center? If not which is the best place to get goon @ the lowest price?

anabella

u can get goon at cold storage..however, they sell it at arnd 23 dollars per pack.. im a heavy user of goon as im having twins.. so after my extensive research.. i found that gmarket.com.sg sells goon at the cheapest.. deliever is fast too.. and if u order 30 dollars worth, its free delivery.. wic is equivalent to ordering 4 packs.. the thing about gmarket is thier price fluctuate.. so i usually keep a look out for whenever they have a price drop.. their current price is $17.50.. the best price i ever get from gmarket is $14.50 per pack!!! so its definately way cheaper to get from gmarket..

xinyl

I've bought S size 52 pc Goon from Gmarket at $15.50. So each pc is about $0.29

If ntuc has discount on mamy poko, S size 72 pc is $20.65 (usual price $23.90). So each pc is about $0.28

Personally, i think mamy poko is still better. Esp for night. Sometimes Goon leak... not sure is it becoz the cutting is slightly big for my gal.

anabella

im using mamy poko too.. actually i'll buy either mamy poko or goon when the price is good.. so far goon never leak for my twins which are small.. and i wear it loosely for them.. i find mamy poko a bit thick compared to goon.. but both absorb well.. now i stock up on mamy poko as its cheaper compared to goon..

scorpio mummy

Hi,

I got Goon diaper to let go. Bought in Jan 2011. 1 pack (Size S) and 5 pack (Size M) to sell. PM me for the price. Will deliver if buy 3 pack or more.