Greatest Korea Skin Care Product - Odbo

Gem2505

Hi Ladies,

I am here to share the products i've personally used. If you've been to Korea, you definitely know this brand and their products. Unfortunately, its not selling in SG store yet. They MAYbe here in sg end of the year but with the price being 3x more just like how face shop's mask is selling 3 for $10 here and selling at about $1.20 per pc in korea.

The odbo is one of the greatest skin care products line ever created to date. The odbo skin care products are solely created and distributed by a world reknowned company called the face shop. There are numerous skin care products which the odbo consists such as wrinkletox, bb cream, aqua soothing and etc.

Despite being one of the greatest skin care products out there, the odbo can hardly be seen anywhere around the world. Currently, a visit to your local face shop outlet would definitely leave you wondering where the odbo products are. At the current time of writing, the odbo products are only available in South Korea - its country of origin. Even with that, not all outlets in the country carry the odbo products. A search on its website yields no results either.

So, what is so great about the odbo products, you might ask.

Some of the recommended the odbo products.

The Odbo Product Range-

The odbo consists of a full range of facial care products, they include (but not limited to):
( introduce only those that i've used before ).

The odbo aqua Soothing Silky Essence $45
This is a great skin moisturizer that hydrates your skin. It is non oily and non greasy moisturizer that ensures that your skin stays hydrated all day long. Use it twice a day morning and night for deep hydration and protect against skin aging and maintaining skin elasticity.

The odbo sleeping pack $45
This is one of the odbo newer products that is used at night. The odbo sleeping pack is particularly helpful for people with dry skin as it provides all night long great care for your skin. To apply, simply put it on to your face before bed and then rinse it off upon waking up the following day.

The Odbo Peeling Gel $45
This is no ordinary peeling gel that you have seen in the market. It is colorless and is painless to use. Simply apply some the odbo peeling gel on to your face and gently rub in circular motions. After a while, you will notice that your facial dead skins will be removed along with dirts and other unwanted particles from beneath your skin. It is recommended that you use this facial peeling gel twice a week for best results.

The Odbo Sun Block Pact $50
The odbo sun block pact provides the necessary protections against harmful UV rays when going outdoors. With SPF 50, it provides adequate long lasting protections against the damaging effects of UV rays thereby greatly preventing skin premature aging. This product is seen to be popular among guys too.

The Odbo BB Cream $45
This BB cream is created to provide protections especially to sensitive skins. It is particularly effective in protecting against harsh environments whereby the skin moistures are properly maintained leaving the skin smooth and radiant looking

Please PM me for more details and any interest for purchase.
Order and pay before 25 Jan 2012 & receive the items by 08 Feb 2012.
Postage - $2.50 per item.
Order 5 pieces or more to get free door step delivery.
You may email me for faster respond at gem_loo@yahoo.com.sg