Green discharge

January84

experienced green discharge since this morning. Went to visit my gynae and found that this is due to infection.

Send for lab tests and awaiting for results. 1st will be out in this 2 days and another by next week..

checked cervix and dilated 1cm liao...

gynae have not prescribe any pills yet, though she said need to take cos afraid if water bag burst, the bacteria will pass to baby..

I did not bother about the discharge in the beginning until I went to the ladies and found the colour to be green! I thought my bb was so distressed in me!

CanCanMum

wow darlin no2, tat sounded serious....wad kindo infection was tat???

did she say issit why tat u have been experiencing lower ab pains?

dilated 1cm liaoz....means your labour is near?

take GOOD care ya....when are u off officially???

means u can still go to work???????

*very concerned CanCanMum*

lydiana

dear January 84....pls take care of urself k...importantly i think that we pregnant mummies must keep that area clean so that we are free from infections....i hope that the results would come out fine.....take care dear

January84

wow darlin no2, tat sounded serious....wad kindo infection was tat???

did she say issit why tat u have been experiencing lower ab pains?

dilated 1cm liaoz....means your labour is near?

take GOOD care ya....when are u off officially???

means u can still go to work???????

*very concerned CanCanMum*
did 2 tests, 1 express 1 normal. until today still no news..felt cheater of $$$. . . . gynae said wuite common for preggies to have infection. . .

ya, she said anytime from now loh....

i no work loh, since monday 1/2 day, then mc till tues, from Wed company shutdown . .

January84

dear January 84....pls take care of urself k...importantly i think that we pregnant mummies must keep that area clean so that we are free from infections....i hope that the results would come out fine.....take care dear
thanks my dear, , , by the way, she said the infection not caused by that area wor. . . although still waiting for result, going crazy man!

CanCanMum

did 2 tests, 1 express 1 normal. until today still no news..felt cheater of $$$. . . . gynae said wuite common for preggies to have infection. . .

ya, she said anytime from now loh....

i no work loh, since monday 1/2 day, then mc till tues, from Wed company shutdown . .
oh oh DO rest more k darlin no.2

*relieved CanCanMum*

kekekekekekek:tlaugh:

January84

thank you mrspuppy. . .
visited the gynae on 29 Dec, and given medicine which is as long as first 1/2 of my index finger. . yeah, the size of a bullet. . .

don worry! not by oral . . . so .. . . .

anyway, better, as do not need to frequent change panty liner as it is under controlled now . . .