Gross! man wear pink dress and takes MRT.....

rezencry

I also don't get what's your problem. Yeah, I wouldn't want to see that either, but to say it's disgusting... What's your problem if that's not how you dress? Maybe he lost an argument and was forced to dress in that way. That's no excuse to talk about someone in such a derogatory manner. Why are you not talking shit about the fact that he's wearing flip-flops instead of other fashionable shoes, like air jordans 1 high? Or is it just the dress that bothers you? You folks are so weird, I'm shocked.

Cliffordz

I understand that the modern generation considers it normal to see a man in a dress and makeup or a woman with a shaved head and tattoos all over her body. Perhaps it is aesthetically pleasing for someone, but nature has given every person sexual characteristics for nothing, which we can only emphasize.

BarbraIss

I agree that each person chooses what to wear and how to look. As for dresses, I can say that I most often order online. My favorite online mini-dress store is https://www.bellabarnett.com/collections/mini-dresses. I like the original models of dresses with unusual necklines, designs, and color combinations. I usually wear a mini dress to a party. I choose more discreet evening models if I go to a formal event. When composing the image, it is important not to forget accessories that will make it complete. I want to complete my collection of evening and mini dresses with some new ones.

Last edited: