Guide for our new member

juann

Hi mummies!

I'm new to this forum as well! First time mummy as well.

EDD is 6 Jan... wch means my baby is late already!

Hope to know more mummies here and be able to share experiences. Good day to all!

Rarity

Hi everyone :D

I'm new to this forum and new to forums in general so this is quite an experience for me. *shy*

This is my first pregnancy after several tries. My EDD is still far off, 1 Oct, but as I started reading up more about pregnancy and motherhood, I found the information exchanged on this forum really helpful! Hope to chat with more new and experienced parents here and learn more about the ups and downs and ins and outs of pregnancy and parenthood.

ileohan

Re: hello

congration
Hello, i am a father of 5 children from China, i have online shop at company

Welcome any friend from motherhood,we will offer discount and gift

Our New Luxury Store

Replica Clothing, designer Shoes www.watchEMS.com

Replica Handbags, Wallet, Belt, Scarf, Jewelry etc [URL="http://www.replicacn.com/"]www.replicaCN.com[/URL]

Cheapest Bags, Man Bags, [url]www.handbagsTNT.com[/URL]

Child Clothing, Shoes, Kids Wear at [url]www.ReplicaSalon.com[/URL]

Replica Children Clothing, Kids Shoes, Child Wear at www.ChildSalon.com

emonita

Hi everyone.... New to this Forum. Just excited for life itself and hoping to learn from all the mommies here. Thanks!

nehasharma

Venod Sharma is a social activist and politician in Haryana state, He is fighting for Haryana development against education, rural, infrastructure and girl empowerment. He want that every girl gets same education as boys.

saurabhgupta0

Hi everyone,
I am new here, thanks for providing me very usable information. I am searching this information before few days, this information is good and useful for me.

mamaN

Hello everyone, I'm an expecting for the first time! So excited about this new journey. Hope to learn lots from all the mommies here

mummywee

Hi All,

I'm new here! Young mummy of a 15 months old girl.
Came across this forum while searching for info/recommendations on hiring maids.
Hope to learn more about parenting etc from the other mummies and daddies here! :)

mummywee :shyxxx:

mummyss

hi everyone im newhere mummyss. Would like to know more about parenting. im currently pregnant #1.mummy to be.