Guide for our new member

jasmineseow

Hi fellow mommies, I am a mum with 3 kids age 2-7 years old!

Got a great deal to share with you all. FruitSpree: Greenday Fruit Chips - Online Store - Singapore - Delivery – FruitSpree is now having a storewide sale of 15% off.. just need to apply "sale15off" upon checkout...too good to be true... my kids LOVE them so much and they eat them fruits everyday... real healthy no oil... its all vacuum/freeze dried hence its absolutely yummy and retains ALL nutrition of the fruits... help your kids stay healthy!!!

alphatoomega

Hi all,

We're new to the forum and would like to introduce who we are and what we do.

Alpha to Omega exist to serve children with learning challenges, so if your child struggles in school or have a learning challenge, feel free to get in touch with us.

Do visit our website to find out more about what we do. :)

Thanks all for having us here!

Faith Leong

Hi all mummies, I m new and hope to learn from mummies to coach my two girls 10 & 7 in their primary school eduction. Tough for working mummy like us :shyxxx:

Last edited:

Faith Leong

Hi mummy wee,
A small tip for you which you may wish to consider.
4 months ago,I hired a helper who worked in UAE for2.5 years to take care of my 2 young girls of 7 & 10 and her service is excellent
I am very pleased with her performance and my friend also have the same sceniao like me..
Understand UAE bosses are very demanding and expectation is very high, therefore the helper feel it very blessed to work
in Singapore.

Hope above helps :Dancing_wub::001_302:

Adiva12

Hi everyone.
I am new as well.
but this seems to be quite interesting.

I am Adiva..
I have a 4 year old son.
Hope to get more friends...

Sunny Star

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum and new to the motherhood journey too! Currently expecting. Hope to learn more from all the mummies here! :)

Cheers!

beautiimage

Hi to all; I'm a mother of Four children age 13,9,7 and 4. I working as a make up artist and facial gua sha and cupping also body guasha cupping massge at home.
I love children , also I love my work . I started work at very young age and even I married with my four lovely children I choose to work at home. to balance my work n time for my family. I stay in Jurong West if there any mummy would like to drop by for a facial u r welcome juz pm me at 81231803

Vanillasky77

Hi all! I new here, currently 15 weeks preggie and due in early Oct 16. Being pregnant is very exciting :)
I'm a home-maker, any 2016 mummies here?

I don't see any thread for 2016 mummy!

notkexin

Hi all! Nice to see so many people here, I'm glad:shyxxx:
Anyway, I'm new here and I hope to be able to make new friends with everyone.

Let me introduce myself! I am Ke Xin from Singapore and my age is a secret. I love to indulge myself in 'retail therapy' ehem... more like shopping HAHAHAHA.
I would love it if everyone can share shopping tips on where to get the cutest baby fashion wear and furniture etc at great prices! Do recommend~:wong4: